Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

......Trained hard.......

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CAPS, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAPS

CAPS Member

Just went and crushed a half mile of freights. Be on the lookout . Coming to a traincrossing near you. Look for PANTS, CHOK and CAPS. Then look for your wallet cause my mamma just took it to buy crack.

CAPS...... brotha gets hit by a train and he's ultra flat black.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Crush

Define crush. How many cars did you get?

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

4. taper

taper Elite Member

uh yep the crack hing is on

5. CAPS

CAPS Member

...SHIT MAN...... i dont know how many. I pieced about 5 for about 2 hours then I just bombed about 25 or 30. Our freights park in lines of about 2-3 miles long in our valley and about 4 deep. It's super chill. Hit a motherload of about 10 silver flats parked in a row.Thats what i pieced on. Then the flats where just sprinkled between the ribby cars. I t was nice.

CAPS............ all about my skrilla

6. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

good way to blow your spot.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Cpt. Blow-a-spot. I'm eagerly awaiting your post bitching about how heated out your "chill" spot has become.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

oh boy. this coming from a self proclaimed 'king'.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

10. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Congratulations!! Keep that up for like 3 years and you'll be recognized!
    You've got to paint a shit load of fr8's to get that recognition......
    Hundreds and hundreds and still no one knows you.....
    Keep crushing big guy!

11. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Make that post again, only this time print it out on fliers and pass them out to kids at school. Come on man, dont be wack and bring the heat to your spot, We all want to see you up, and not read the I just got popped post.

12. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Please don't EVER come to Vancouver. :heated:

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ahahhahahhaha.....fucking hell.....people like you should not be painting freights PERIOD.....i understand common sense is a hard thing to grasp but seriously man, stop concentrating on breathing for a second and think about how stupid you are....

14. ishtar

ishtar Junior Member

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

1st, I don't think you got hit by a train, I did, so step off and make way for the realness... feel the temperature drop?

2nd, you only paint flats?

3rd, you really write Caps? (fuckinweak)

4th, yer ma smokes crack

I could go on all night...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.