......Trained hard.......

CAPS

Just went and crushed a half mile of freights. Be on the lookout . Coming to a traincrossing near you. Look for PANTS, CHOK and CAPS. Then look for your wallet cause my mamma just took it to buy crack.

CAPS...... brotha gets hit by a train and he's ultra flat black.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...SHIT MAN...... i dont know how many. I pieced about 5 for about 2 hours then I just bombed about 25 or 30. Our freights park in lines of about 2-3 miles long in our valley and about 4 deep. It's super chill. Hit a motherload of about 10 silver flats parked in a row.Thats what i pieced on. Then the flats where just sprinkled between the ribby cars. I t was nice.

CAPS............ all about my skrilla

Originally posted by ese

Cpt. Blow-a-spot. I'm eagerly awaiting your post bitching about how heated out your "chill" spot has become.

Make that post again, only this time print it out on fliers and pass them out to kids at school. Come on man, dont be wack and bring the heat to your spot, We all want to see you up, and not read the I just got popped post.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by CAPS

Just went and crushed a half mile of freights. Be on the lookout . Coming to a traincrossing near you. Look for PANTS, CHOK and CAPS. Then look for your wallet cause my mamma just took it to buy crack.

CAPS...... brotha gets hit by a train and he's ultra flat black.

Please don't EVER come to Vancouver. :heated:

Originally posted by CAPS

...SHIT MAN...... i dont know how many. I pieced about 5 for about 2 hours then I just bombed about 25 or 30. Our freights park in lines of about 2-3 miles long in our valley and about 4 deep. It's super chill.

ahahhahahhaha.....fucking hell.....people like you should not be painting freights PERIOD.....i understand common sense is a hard thing to grasp but seriously man, stop concentrating on breathing for a second and think about how stupid you are....

1st, I don't think you got hit by a train, I did, so step off and make way for the realness... feel the temperature drop?

2nd, you only paint flats?

3rd, you really write Caps? (fuckinweak)

4th, yer ma smokes crack

I could go on all night...

People are clowning you because bombing many cars on the same line is an EXCELLENT way to get noticed by rail workers. They will see the same shit on many different cars and know it was painted there, and a security reaction will soon follow, and your spot will be blown. If it's that chill, skip five or ten cars between pieces, and don't waste space bombing more than a couple.

People are also clowning you if you really write CAPS. I gave up for a while trying to tell newbies to change their names because there's already one from such-and-such crew that they never heard of, but if you aren't familiar with CAP MPC, then you really are a complete beginner at graffiti. Which means it's plenty early enough for you to find another name.

People are also clowning you because you're bragging about doing five pieces and some bombing on freights. Who the hell cares? If you have less than a few hundred pieces running on steel, we never heard of you. I'm not trying to be elitist, it's just that you need to put in work to get noticed on freights, not talk up a mission or two on the internet.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahaha i had no clue that i was a "bitch azz nigga"

good to know though. ill have to tell everyone at school of this revelation, maybe theyll let me sit at the gangster table now! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Handjob

I'm bored.

I wanna go to the 4 Yard and hit fill-ins on the lines..

And streaks...

The interesting thing about Canada is, we have spots where you actually can hit almost every car in the yard and workers won't notice because our yards are layed out so oddly, and there is always so much movement in certain yards that shit is OUT before anyone has a chance to see it.. its already on a new line...

Then again, other spots, shit chills for what seems like fucking forever!

Archived