Train Wrecks FX channel

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

that last clip on there that lady got hit. i have seen the uneditied version on the internet. she get hit and thrown right near the camera man.

where does one obtain this clip?:confused:

I noticed that a couple of those wrecks were due to the line's weight being miscalculated and they didn't have enough braking power to stop the train. I really hope that it didn't have anything to do with them not being able to read the car weights. It's probably a good idea to stay clear of those, just in case. I do anyways, but I know a lot of writers don't. I personally don't want to be responsible for a train wreck and people being hurt or killed. Masking tape or cutting around them.

The workers could theoretically walk around to the other side of the car to get the weights, but I'm sure they don't always have time to walk around the line, and it's dangerous to hop between cars, so I'd assume they aren't allowed to pop through the line, for safety reasons. In my experience, that's their biggest concern, is safety. Like many many writers said before, respect the workers and what their job is, and graffiti won't be such a problem. A television program such as this reiterates the point that the railroad is a dangerous industry and any writer with half a brain will avoid interfering with car/weight information.

i didn't catch the show, but i have several family members who a re conductors, brakemen, & engineers with up and amtrack. the way they tell it, people get bagged by trains with saddening regularity. one acquaintace(sp?) is the man who has investigate all the amtrak run ins w/ civilians in the area; he's a busy, bitter man...

Archived