**train videos**

IwalkTheLine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by don'temptme

yo..theres a couple on this site.. freightoftheday.com ON THE HUNT1...and BENCHIN havent had a chance to view either...

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point, there`s just not that intensity you get watching it..Not quite the same seeing a freight pull into a station as opposed to a passenger..Each to there boring own I guess..If i missed the point then i apologise

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point

Imagine if Dirty Hands or the Men in Black videos were about fr8s? Some daytime action where there run thru a field then spend 4 hours doing some wildstyle, making sure they don't go over the numbers. Doesn't quite capture the imagination the same way does it?

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Imagine if Dirty Hands or the Men in Black videos were about fr8s? Some daytime action where there run thru a field then spend 4 hours doing some wildstyle, making sure they don't go over the numbers. Doesn't quite capture the imagination the same way does it?

you brits just dont stop do you?

if its what you love its what you love. deal with it, homeboy.

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point, there`s just not that intensity you get watching it..Not quite the same seeing a freight pull into a station as opposed to a passenger..Each to there boring own I guess..If i missed the point then i apologise

dude, get over it. this argument has been gone over a thousand times already and it's getting really boring. yes, freights are in some cases very easy to do. does anybody care? no.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by DMX

dude, get over it. this argument has been gone over a thousand times already and it's getting really boring. yes, freights are in some cases very easy to do. does anybody care? no.

I`m not starting nothing mate, just don`t see the point of a freight vid..thats all..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by fr8lover

you brits just dont stop do you?

Mainly because some Yanks got us going in the first place.

Yo b0b, i've got this dope ass frieght spot if you're up for it; but its quite rugged we will have to clamber over a 3ft wooden sty and you gotta watch out for the sheep cos they are rough round them ways plus theres enough shit in the fields so get your wellington boots out, ive just perchased some new dark green ones off ebay they got a dope ass msk design on them. I hooked up some hats for us with lights on top, like the miners used to wear back in the day, incase we spend all day and go into the early dark doing our 1000 connections and spikes. you man enough for dis shit sonn?

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Yo b0b, i've got this dope ass frieght spot if you're up for it; but its quite rugged we will have to clamber over a 3ft wooden sty and you gotta watch out for the sheep cos they are rough round them ways plus theres enough shit in the fields so get your wellington boots out, ive just perchased some new dark green ones off ebay they got a dope ass msk design on them. I hooked up some hats for us with lights on top, like the miners used to wear back in the day, incase we spend all day and go into the early dark doing our 1000 connections and spikes. you man enough for dis shit sonn?

can I come can I come!! ;)

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Dood, I can't believe nizzies do shizit that hardcore. Completely off the hook, dood. Just make sure we don't go over the numbers dude as they might buff it within a year. Se4 can come, but he will have to shake my cans for me first.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Dood, I can't believe nizzies do shizit that hardcore. Completely off the hook, dood. Just make sure we don't go over the numbers dude as they might buff it within a year. Se4 can come, but he will have to shake my cans for me first.

Muhahahahahah..Errrr..I`m not coming then so there, you can forget your egg cress sarnies too..

Originally posted by honkyartist

any video with the stupidity they put on hell bent and sneak attack are not worth a penny,

HONKYBOY SEEMS TO HAVE A MOUTH, BIG ENUFF TO FIT MY DICK IN..YOU GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM WITH ME MAN, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY.

That's enough from you Euro fags...you say "to each his own" and then keep clowning what you don't get. You're twenty years behind the fucking curve, still jocking the 80's in NYC, and in twenty years you'll be jocking freights after we're on something else. Just shut the fuck up and follow the leader.

its always funny to see the europeans take something started in america, try and make it theyre own and then to top it off get all high and mighty about it....very cute, very cute....

not to downplay everything thats going on over there, i do enjoy a good bit of it, but seriously...some of you need to shut the fuck up and stop trying to get a blowjob for every panel you do...all this internet shit talking is getting tiresome...someone send these kids a cookie already

Archived