Train Gang

Spokack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

when i was really into lore about muderers on the rails and the ftra, the classic "high line" where youre at always came up as being a hot spot for ftra and violent activity. wasnt spokane where they tracked down robert silvera aka sidetrack? i cant remember...that area has been known to harbor a lot of hobo murders and violent crimes, im pretty interested in this topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SIKFUK

i met an FTRA cat here where i live, he was cool as fuck, and had the markings and knowledge to back it up. he gave me a great interview, cost me $20, but shit i wasnt gonna argue with him:p ,the FTRA didnt start out like the rep it has now, the ''new breed'' has brought it to that level, adapting the 4 letters as there own, cuz alot of the origional FTRA members have retired, or been low key. also despite whats been rumored,or heard, ''john easley'', is not a serial killer, i know him personally, just dont piss him off, and if your'e in oregon, or washington, and you stumble upon him, give him $5 for beer, and a can of paint if he asks, he likes to catch a tag'' U.S.'' once in awhile, whatever you do, dont say no....hahah:p get your hands on A&E -''murder on the rails'' documentary, it will give you a little insight on some of this activity. beware.

FTRA

Founded in Libby, Montana in 1982 by a number of long term tramps, some of whom were allegedly Vietnam veterans. The O.G.'s traditionally rode the Burlington Northern Hi-Line. Spokane was one center of several for FTRA activity, and also the origin of the FTRA's nemesis, Detective Bob Grandinetti, formerly of the Spokane Police Department. Mr. Grandinetti has tried to make something of a career of investigating the FTRA's alleged involvement in a series of murders of tramps and homeless people on the rails. Two alleged members (they now deny it) of FTRA actually confessed to several murders once apprehended.

The O.G.'s are sometimes called the "Black Bandanas" by the cops, because their colors are a black bandana rolled cowboy style and fastened with a silver concho.

The Goonie Squad rides the central U.S. on the lines that once constituted the Frisco Line. They wear blue bandanas, rolled cowboy style and fastened with an inexpensive concho. They allegedly are called the Goonie Squad because they often carry a short baton, like a cut-down axe handle, as their primary source of defense, supposedly called a "Goonie stick," or a "goon stick." A more likely source would be the silver mylar bags out of 5-liter boxes of inexpensive wine, called "goonie bags."

The Wrecking Crew rides the West Coast and the southern lines (the old SP and Santa Fe lines.) They wear red bandanas, rolled cowboy style and fastened with an inexpensive concho. (The name "Wrecking Crew" was borrowed from an old IWW enforcement group that used to dispense frontier justice to jackrollers preying upon harvest workers after the harvest was done and the men were paid off by the farmers and were heading for home with their bankrolls.) The WC are allegedly rather aggressive. Rumor has it that all three groups have a high percentage of ex-convicts. Stories abound of the FTRA being violent, throwing wild booze-and-amphetamine parties in remote locations, robbing cargo, etc. I have met two, possibly more FTRA members. They were pretty decent people, and I had no problems with them. They remind me of 1% bikers. Treat them with respect and they will treat you with respect. Failure to treat them with respect will result in them becoming pretty aggressive and violence prone. Never (and I do mean never) hassle or insult a woman or girl traveling with FTRA or wearing FTRA colors.

http://www.ftra.org/TrampCam/BoxcarBertha.html

This is a pic shot by North Bank Fred of some FTRA people. Look closely--one member is a young woman. This pic can be found on Jak's "unofficial" FTRA web site. The story below the pic is complete nonsense, ignore it. North Bank has a couple of other shots of people that look like FTRA to me on his web site, plus an uninspiring pic of "an old FTRA jungle" which looks like a ratty canyon without much change. If you ever actually meet any FTRA guys, treat them like you would treat a Hells Angel or a Bandido. They aren't that bad ass, but you get the idea.

Originally posted by fr8lover

wasnt spokane where they tracked down robert silvera aka sidetrack? i cant remember...that area has been known to harbor a lot of hobo murders and violent crimes, im pretty interested in this topic.

Your telling me, I cant walk down the street here in Spookaloo without being haggled by bums and hobos...and when they put that rehabilitation clinic downtown near the highschool..haha all hell broke loose...As for a murderer, well I havnt met one of those guys yet...but maybe some day..I did live close to that Yates guy..the one who killed like 20 some prostitutes in the northwest..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i remember hearing about the FTRA a few years back. i wonder how fast they can run. its good to know how to spot a FTRA though, ill be on the lookout form now on

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we had Robert Yates who murdered all those people all around washington. probably all around the world actually, he was a helicopter pilot for the navy i think, and he flew all over the world. there were murders in germany while he was stationed there, they just dont have enough evidence to link him to those. id bet hes commited much more murders than well ever know. we also had the guy who killed some people and burned their bodies in the incinerater, and the guy who killed his daughter and burried her in the middle of a field. there was the greenriver killer. he kidnapped girls then murdered them and dumped them in a river.he get one girl right next to my high school baseball field. then there was that cowboy killer, i forget his real name. we also have a huge meth problem. and snoop doggy dog said it was easy to get drugs in spokane. spokanes swell actually, im not really scared to walk around the streets at night. im young and invincible, right?

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

we had Robert Yates who murdered all those people all around washington. probably all around the world actually, he was a helicopter pilot for the navy i think, and he flew all over the world. there were murders in germany while he was stationed there, they just dont have enough evidence to link him to those. id bet hes commited much more murders than well ever know. we also had the guy who killed some people and burned their bodies in the incinerater, and the guy who killed his daughter and burried her in the middle of a field. there was the greenriver killer. he kidnapped girls then murdered them and dumped them in a river.he get one girl right next to my high school baseball field. then there was that cowboy killer, i forget his real name. we also have a huge meth problem. spokanes swell actually, im not really scared to walk around the streets at night. im young and invincible, right?

Spokack ain't shit mein!! It's all about E-town batch!! And what??

Guest MATTHEW
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I cant walk down the street here in Spookaloo without being haggled by bums and hobos...and when they put that rehabilitation clinic downtown near the highschool..haha all hell broke loose...

hahahahah all hell broke lose???? give me a break... Being haggled by bums and hobos??? pfffffffffff.... sounds like someone is scared. spokane is nothing but a rundown lifeless city... and thats not rehab by the high school, its the downtown detox center. only people i see there is people sitting otuside smoking... good try at making spokane seem all fucked up and harsh. ;)

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by MATTHEW

hahahahah all hell broke lose???? give me a break... Being haggled by bums and hobos??? pfffffffffff.... sounds like someone is scared. spokane is nothing but a rundown lifeless city... and thats not rehab by the high school, its the downtown detox center. only people i see there is people sitting otuside smoking... good try at making spokane seem all fucked up and harsh. ;)

Seems to me as if Intangible Fame made it sound like nothing more than a "rundown lifeless city" to begin with, yeah?? And when people go to the "detox center" they don't go through rehab anymore?? They just "detox" you and when your blood alcohol level is down then send then you on your way??? Goodnight Matthew!!;)

Guest MATTHEW
Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Seems to me as if Intangible Fame made it sound like nothing more than a "rundown lifeless city" to begin with, yeah?? And when people go to the "detox center" they don't go through rehab anymore?? They just "detox" you and when your blood alcohol level is down then send then you on your way??? Goodnight Matthew!!;)

He said all hell was breaking loose, I live right in the neighborhood so I couldnt help to just laugh. I walk past that place atleast 2 - 4 times a day and its not bad at all, infact there is no actual place in spokane where "hell is breaking loose" I guess a detox center is a form of rehabilitation but its just an overnight or 24 hour program. theres an actual drug rehabilitation center over on the east side. and no hell is breaking lose over there either. all hell breaking loose to me is like the wto riots or a war of some sort. this neighborhood is quiet. and thank you, I will be getting plenty of rest tonight since after all, "all hell is breaking loose in the neighborhood" with that noisy detox center down the street... :rolleyes: oh yeah e-mail me i havnt talked to you in a while and I am cool with intangible fame anyways. goodnight :crazy:

Guest Dr. Doom

He said all hell was breaking loose, I live right in the neighborhood so I couldnt help to just laugh. I walk past that place atleast 2 - 4 times a day and its not bad at all, infact there is no actual place in spokane where "hell is breaking loose" I guess a detox center is a form of rehabilitation but its just an overnight or 24 hour program. theres an actual drug rehabilitation center over on the east side. and no hell is breaking lose over there either. all hell breaking loose to me is like the wto riots or a war of some sort. this neighborhood is quiet. and thank you, I will be getting plenty of rest tonight since after all, "all hell is breaking loose in the neighborhood" with that noisy detox center down the street... :rolleyes: oh yeah e-mail me i havnt talked to you in a while and I am cool with intangible fame anyways. goodnight :crazy:

Go ahead and write me bro mein! You wan't to know about WTO??

You know we know about that over here!! People getting shot with rubber slugs!!;)

oh yeah, you paint a pretty picture...

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

You know we know how that is!!! People getting shot with rubber slugs!!;)

You two are funny...I just wanted to make Spokane sound more fun then it already is ya know...its not like anyone would wanna come to Spokane anyways...So ill enjoy my next few days in Seattle...bah...

• 3 months later...

spokane aint shit yall need to come to k-town oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!! its hardcore here boyeeeee what what....we house people like that guy that took a cops gun and emptied the clip into the cop naked....oh yeah and mary k leterno yeeeeeeeeeeeah boyeeeeeeee what what.

Archived