trailer park boys

Al Green

id like to get this show via internet or DVD..ever since watching it a few years ago on a trip to canada ive been trying to get it..but it doesnt seem too easy to find here. whats the deal if anyone has the hook on whats up with it let me know.. i even petitioned for netflix to carry it.

thanks .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, dude - you need the DVDs. The extras are nice (haha, the one where they make Ricky kiss Leahy's ass multiple times is hilarious), and you gotta watch them all in order.

And if you don't know - they're in the process of making a TPB movie, too - now you know.

yeah americans know absolutely nothing about this show.. i mean i found a few episodes on youtube..recently but nothing substantial on limewire. plus since i did watch like one season.. i know it would be in my best interest to watch most of the series sequentially.. id really like to get more of my friends into it. i think its sweet.. thanks weapon x.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 16 2006, 03:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 16 2006, 03:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Mar 16 2006, 01:58 AM

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/343238/Tra..._Boys_The_Movie

the movie

Keep in mind that this isn't the movie I was talking about. This is the pilot. They are working on a feature length.

[/b]

PMO1860.jpg

oh no you dinn't

ok, this show is far better than kids in the hall.

you should be able to find it on limewire.

the pilot isnt that amazing, and the characters change when the season starts.

oh and you kind of have to watch them in seasonal order, its not the same if you dont.

its really really canadian, and you need to maybe live here to understand somethings in it i think. but its still hilarious. i cant imagine it without the swearing...

• 2 months later...