Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tragicness............

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by rymewon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. rymewon

rymewon New Jack

http://a6.cpimg.com/image/70/45/8303216-5f9e-013400FC-.jpg'>
    [img]http://a3.cpimg.com/image/2F/54/8303663-88e6-0134008B-.jpg'>
    [img]http://a1.cpimg.com/image/37/54/8303671-acf9-00A30086-.jpg'> [img]http://a8.cpimg.com/image/3E/54/8303678-d4ff-00FD0066-.jpg'>

2. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

your right it is tragicness.....

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks Banned

damn you get hated on a lot.

4. team86

team86 Guest

5. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

I could be wrong, but I think that "tragicness" would be tragedy............I think, and you do seem to catch random hate.........I see no specifix reason to dislike your flix, so good for you:p

6. CRUNKABUNKA

CRUNKABUNKA Guest

7. havek

havek Guest

tragicness

yo i dont get on here cause of peoples negative remarks and replies but what u catts speak is stupidity, how u going 2 diss pictures only by the writers name? you see cyzm and u deside its wak. you have no clue it is cyzms work witch its not. it a writer thats been in the history of the game 4 over years and he is a king of style i bet 90 percent of writers on this board cant rock a variety of different styles know talk all the shit u want like why wont u show post your flicks i have no need 2 hear what u negative people have 2 say i paint 4 the love of it not 2 be judged by a group of egostatistics all i say is look into the art and what it is and not the writer who post it mad love 2 ugn ryme (cyzm) & Tragic peace 2 everyone on the board havekone tsk

8. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

Re: tragicness

uh are you serious... did you read what you wrote you moron...i mean, yo didz u reed whatz yo azz rote gee...

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

"egostatistics" hee hee hee

10. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: go fuck your self toy!!!! your no longer in ugn homo-cuz your gay!!!!!!:mad: mad pissed off love crow ra!!!

11. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

12. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

watch out or that kid from ohio will kick your ass!ha ha fuck off dork!

13. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

yo peep out havek's peice in the new URBAN AUTOGRAFF #9 LOOK 4 THE SMURF WALL HIS PEICE IS TO THE LEFT UP ABOVE ME<-:) :( :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :dazed: :confused:

14. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

15. 5starstyle

5starstyle Guest