tragicness............

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tragicness

yo i dont get on here cause of peoples negative remarks and replies but what u catts speak is stupidity, how u going 2 diss pictures only by the writers name? you see cyzm and u deside its wak. you have no clue it is cyzms work witch its not. it a writer thats been in the history of the game 4 over years and he is a king of style i bet 90 percent of writers on this board cant rock a variety of different styles know talk all the shit u want like why wont u show post your flicks i have no need 2 hear what u negative people have 2 say i paint 4 the love of it not 2 be judged by a group of egostatistics all i say is look into the art and what it is and not the writer who post it mad love 2 ugn ryme (cyzm) & Tragic peace 2 everyone on the board havekone tsk

Re: tragicness

Originally posted by havek

yo i dont get on here cause of peoples negative remarks and replies but what u catts speak is stupidity, how u going 2 diss pictures only by the writers name? you see cyzm and u deside its wak. you have no clue it is cyzms work witch its not. it a writer thats been in the history of the game 4 over years and he is a king of style i bet 90 percent of writers on this board cant rock a variety of different styles know talk all the shit u want like why wont u show post your flicks i have no need 2 hear what u negative people have 2 say i paint 4 the love of it not 2 be judged by a group of egostatistics all i say is look into the art and what it is and not the writer who post it mad love 2 ugn ryme (cyzm) & Tragic peace 2 everyone on the board havekone tsk

:mad: :mad: :mad: go fuck your self toy!!!! your no longer in ugn homo-cuz your gay!!!!!!:mad: mad pissed off love crow ra!!!

Originally posted by mosluggo

watch out or that kid from ohio will kick your ass!ha ha fuck off dork!

yo peep out havek's peice in the new URBAN AUTOGRAFF #9 LOOK 4 THE SMURF WALL HIS PEICE IS TO THE LEFT UP ABOVE ME<-:) :( :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :dazed: :confused:

crow

yo crow we need 2 talk man i know that where having are differences or what not but damn bro chill and about the mag its cool i got in but i hated that piece its way wak so whatever man just get up with me and about ugn no shit im no longer a ugnr i just gave props so peace

oh also crow remember im sticking up 4 your crew how u going 2 bring it down and diss your own crew members ryme and tragic..... come now man a little phaulked up wouldnt u say ? im not out 2 dis u crow i give u props on everything u do u are another writer that is talanted and can rock a varitiy of styles well peace

Archived