Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tragedy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Nov 12, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

http://www.newsandrecord.com/news/local/da.../homicide10.htm

so anyway this happend near back home to the family of a very close friend of mine. i know theres another 12ozer who was very close with this person and although the friend of ours is ok. the unimaginable feeling that this good friend of mine must be going through hits really hard as if someone close to me did die. i could never imagine something like this...it would litteraly make me crazy. i havnt talked to my friend yet, i dont know what to say. there really isnt anything i can say. i dont want to call him for a while im sure hed want space but at the same time i want him to know that im thinkin him and that i feel for his loss. mabey ill write him.

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Shits fucked up....its sad when people cant even get help for mental problems now a days.....And its sad that we sell guns to people who have been known to have mental instability...

3. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

i dont know but damn that shit is fuckd up i would never set that upon any person....but i would atleast attempt to talk to your friend show him that you care because obviously he really doesnt anyone to talk to...

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

5. socrates

socrates Guest

This is why people shouldn't be allowed to have guns

6. rip

rip Elite Member

bang bang niGGa wuh? bang bang.

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

motherfucker smoked the dog too.

8. rip

rip Elite Member

awwwwwwwww shit the lil niGGy dog want sum too?!?!?!?! bang bang niGGY wuh? bang bang

9. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

what the hells your problem? anyway, thats sad to hear...you should call him though.