Traffic School Q

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not learning how to drive... i got a ticket and need to clear it by the 26h... however, i didn't even register for one, and im thinking it might be too late to sign up for a traditional classroom setting at the courthouse, and show the court my certificate... so im thinking online would be okay

Originally posted by sarcasm

not learning how to drive... i got a ticket and need to clear it by the 26h... however, i didn't even register for one, and im thinking it might be too late to sign up for a traditional classroom setting at the courthouse, and show the court my certificate... so im thinking online would be okay

well, why not just print yourself up a certificate off MSword or whatever and just avoid the whole damn thang

Ask the traffic court judge for more time. Worked for me several times.

Originally posted by High Priest

Online, unless your gonna go stoned.

have you tried this? cuz i've been to the traditional traffic school offered at the courthouse, and its soooooo boring... the only thing about the internet classes, is that i heard its fucking hard... u gotta take all these quizes and shit and then the final test at the end... while at the courthouse, u just sit there and listen, and they pretty much give u the answers to the test.....

maybe i should just ask for an extension...

A;FJAD;GJA;GKJA FUCK THE POLICE. TRAFFIC TICKETS SUCK NUTS

already cost me 200 dollars for the ticket, plus now the fee's for the traffic school...whatabust

... the only thing about the internet classes, is that i heard its fucking hard... u gotta take all these quizes and shit and then the final test at the end...

dude, that shit was easy peasy.

i mean, yah, you take these quizzes, but i'd rather do that then spend time in a damn class.

i completed mine at work :)

just make sure you pay attention...its not too bad.

do it online.

take the course online.

it's so much easier then having to reschedule everything you normally do around that class. I did the course online for a family friend and didn't have to do it all at once. they give you a date it has to be finished by.

the classes online are super easy if you have the everyday know-how about driving a car.....

Archived