trading stuff.

Guest professor poopatronic

any of you fellow thieves want to do some trades for stuff other than graf supplies? i've got all sorts of shit: polo leather jackets and all sorts of other expensive clothes, any video game shit you need, bear mace, regular mace, and of course all sorts of graf shit. i'm looking for some nice gucci or versace gear or whatever other werid shit anyone would want to trade so hit me up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey professor, how much money would you charge for a playstation 2 with gta2? I dont have much good to trade but I would give money.

I have some computer speakers I dont want, oh yeah, I also have a razor scooter if anyone wants it. Some kid left it at my house. I also have skate videos.

Destroying america

Man down

Amp (snowboarding)

osiris the storm

yeah, thats about all I can think of.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

I might be interested in some of that Bear Mace. Not that we have much bears in So. Cal but I'm planning a trip to the zoo.:D

did you hear about the 21 year old kid in china who pored sulfuric acid

on bears in the zoo as a 'science experiment' ? It was in the paper today.

That kid should get tossed into the polar bear tank as punishment.

hey professor... got any tazers??

sorry zesto no tasers they keep those behind the counter. however mace is way better anyways it's long range and hurts alot more.

anyways, any of you guys that seriously want to trade some shit should just hit my e mail- don_dokken_oner@hotmail.com and yes i can definately do trades for cash too

Archived