TRADING QUALITY FREIGHT FLIX???

Mr. clasico

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Pistol

:lol: if you have to ask it probably isn't quality.

i wasnt really asking because i wanted to trade fliks, just really wanted to make a point. Quality is a relative term. whats quality to one may not be quality to another. "one mas trash is another mans treasure" sort of thing.

Quite frankly your right, i dont have to ask, because i gave up trading fliks probably before you even started writing :lol:

Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

Quite frankly your right, i dont have to ask, because i gave up trading fliks probably before you even started writing

I was first blah blah blah.

I forgot to mention that I am interested in some trades depending on who you have flicks of. All of my flicks are old (95-99) but pretty good. I'm too poor to take flicks of everything now. Email me sir...

Guest me IS cool
you gota send first i can match the quality and amount. over...

^^ Sounds like one of those you send some i don't send some back.

Nah I'm just kidding ignore me... ahah :D

shit....if i dont know what you write and who you paint with...you send first. i got jacked so many times. i'll never send out my best again until you show me what you have to offer. but then again...im all about the illest graffiti flick books possible...none of the "big name" books. a graffiti book isnt 'dope' just because there isnt any no names in it. ahh my panties are in a twist.

this thread was created for peolpe watning to trade qualtiy fr8s

not to cry about how many times youve been burned.i havent posted yet cuz i just joined! i dont need to jack anyone, its really pretty easy when you are willing and able, and use a little common sense. so anyone else want to talk shit do it somewhere else, but trading is where its at, especially trading fr8s....peace!:cool:

a few things here lads.....first off..you dont know me. i was hardly talking shit. in fact i challenge anyone on this board to ever find a post of mine where i was talking shit, and i've been on here for 3 years. im not about beef, never have been, never will be. second..i wasnt saying i didnt trust you and i wasnt saying that you didnt have good stuff. my point:

the quality of flicks from a large portion of people on this board is mostly poop. some people have good shit, and you just never know who.

eeeek. im posting too much again, i need to crawl back into the shadows.

Re: its cool...just crawl back into the shadows and it will be ok...

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I CAN VOUCH FOR ''CLASSICO'', WE'VE TRADED BEFORE, NICE FLIX, I DONT THINK HE'LL JACK YOU FOR FLIX.....AND ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME, THE REAL ''ME'', KNOWS MY WORD IS GOOD...PLAY SAFE BOYZ....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<STILL HUFFIN, FR8HOUND<<<<<:scramble:

you want fliks, go bench. once you have a couple of solid connections scattered throughout the country then be happy with that. you photo ho's make my stomach turn. oh i want top quality fliks, oh i sent this guy a package and i got burned....shut up. if your requirements are that anal than you shouldnt be soliciting trades on the 12oz prophet message board, you should be out there taking professional top quality fliks of color wildstyle burners with no composition at all. and you cant diss cause i got more top quality fliks than all of you! im just not into sharing.

you want fliks, go bench. once you have a couple of solid connections scattered throughout the country then be happy with that. you photo ho's make my stomach turn. oh i want top quality fliks, oh i sent this guy a package and i got burned....shut up. if your requirements are that anal than you shouldnt be soliciting trades on the 12oz prophet message board, you should be out there taking professional top quality fliks of color wildstyle burners with no composition at all. and you cant diss cause i got more top quality fliks than all of you! im just not into sharing.

I ALSO AGREE ON THAT NOTE ZED, BETTER OFF TAKING FLIX YOURSELF, THEN YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT, MAKES SENSE TO ME, THATS KIND OF WHY I SLIMMED DOWN ON THE TRADING, NOT TO DISS ANYONE, BUT I WAS TAKING DOPE SHOTS, AND GETTING NOT SO GOOD IN RETURN, WHAT THE FUCK I TOOK PHOTOGRAPHY, NOT EVERYONE IS AS SKILLED BEHIND THE LENSE, AS THEY THINK THEY ARE, BUT THERE IS ALOT OF WEST COAST STUFF I WISH I'D CATCH HERE MORE OFTEN, AND THATS ABOUT THE ONLY THING I LOOK FOR , IF IM TRADING....ANYWAY, ENUFF BABBLING, TIME FOR A YUENGLING....:spent:

Re: STEP OFF!!!

WHAT A IGNORANT RESPONSE. MAN, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ZED, TALKING SHIT SEEMS TO BE THE FAVORITE PAST TIME OF TOYS ON 120Z. I MADE YOUR STOMACH TURN CUZ IM TRYING TO TRADE FLIX! HAHA YOUR A BUSTER! YOU SAY, " TAKE PROFESIONAL TOP QUALITY FLIKS OF WILD STYLE BURNERS WITH NO COMPOSITION AT ALL" YOU SOUND LIKE A DICK RIDER FOR REAL! GET THE FUCK OUT OFF MY THREAD.YOU SAY, " I GOT MORE FLIX THEN ANYONE" NO ONE WANTS YOUR FLIX, KEEP THEM!!! JUST EASE UP NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO TALK SHIT AND PRESS SUBMIT!

point taken. but at the end of the day YOUR the one begging for fliks on the internet, not me. i understand you just discovered this freight thing in 1998, and decided to ride the wave for a few years, and thats cool, im no hater. but take it from me, the only way to get the kind of fliks you want is to take them yourself. that means endless hours, days, months, YEARS of benching, and lots of $$$ developing fliks. you want a sick collection, thats the only way to get it. not begging on the internet, and then bitching because you someone didnt match your package flik for flik, you pussy. get your lazy modda scunt from behind the computer and go bench.

still talking shit, and still pressing submit.

Re: Re: Re: STEP OFF!!!

no begging going on except you begging for attention, ive been into fr8s for over 10 years , longer then you im sure. you are a fuckin hater. i feel sorry for you. i do take flix myself, thats obvious. i already have a sick collection, and i wasnt bitching about shit, that was every one else afraid to trade cuz they got burnt. anyways, your posts hve been ignorant as hell, solid gold??? cmon now, get it right! why am i even trying to explain my self? its obvious to me that your lost. before talking shit, at least get it right, fuckin toys man. let the big dogs ride, stay off my thread, peace!:D :D :D :D :D

one born every minute:lol:

Re: Re: Re: .

Quite frankly your right, i dont have to ask, because i gave up trading fliks probably before you even started writing :lol:

if you stopped trading flicks in the 80's when I started writing, sure ok?

anyways. I would be up for a trade for some Hobo tags. I would be willing to trade some caps in exchange for the photos.

Re: Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Pistol

if you stopped trading flicks in the 80's when I started writing, sure ok?

anyways. I would be up for a trade for some Hobo tags. I would be willing to trade some caps in exchange for the photos.

no thanks bob marley. i never jumped on the hobo photo banwagon, and caps...well who really needs caps these days.

i wasn't asking you about trades zed. what the fuck is your purpose of even responding in this thread?

clasico shoot me an e-mail through 12oz right under my name. your's isn't listed.

I got German Gray dots/ultra thins/superskinnies whatever you wanna call them.

Rustos

NY Fats.

let me know. what you wanna do.

Archived