trading paint

seeking

i just came up on an assload of old krylon. almost all paper labels.

charcoal grey, burnt oj, marigold yellow....

i got a bunch of other shit too... either email me, or just post here... i know someone must have something to trade... i'll consider trading old cans for some fancy euro paint too if you dont have old shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know how old this paint can is but I found this Rustoleum can that has a plaid pattern on it and says on a red banner "stops rust" the stops rust is kind of drippy. I used some of it but it mad clogged. Still has the top and the cap.

I have some old cans from the late '70's..Krylon paper labels"aluminum" is the color--it's their old automotive paint--the label is pretty sick(has a picture of a '73 Dodge Challenger on the front)--I also have some old cans of Sparvar flat white from the 60's that are barely used..all the caps are intact complete with the small metal cap on the top..I would be willing to trade some of those cans(if anyone would want them)for an ORIGINAL copy of Akinyeles' "Vagina Diner" CD.I'll check back in the next few days for a reply..thanks.

Guest willy.wonka

im a trader

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I've got a can of old "Green Aluminum" Scottish guy rusto..........

hit me up at stunkone@aol.com

im looking for pineapple yellow...full,empty "i dont care" would like a full one...

Archived