Trading flicks

Guest spectr

hey anyone intrested in trading flicks physical pictures only, i dont really like digital pictures and i have a decent collection mostly boston some west coast and frieghts intrested in just about anything but i really want some russian frieghts if anyone has any and flicks of crazy spots but i am into just about anything so if anyone is intrested in trading email me

thediabolicnecromancermiketaylor@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm always going to be into the real prints. Digital is fine and all but they just feel sorta souless to me. Having that tangible photo in your hands feels like a real trophy.

I've got a HUGE collection of photos but sadly, i never trade my flicks. Sometimes I make doubles as gifts for people but my flicks are more or less mine.

i like what Lens said..I feel like i cheated when i get digital prints.35mm is the way to go for the best picture if you ask me..

As for trading i do it.I have a huge collection a rough number is something like this 19 albums of walls and 15 of freights.Each album has about 200 pics in it.That is not counting the 90 plus rolls of film i have to develop.That is the shit that kills me if developing the photos..I could have bought a new car if i saved all that money.Of well at least it is something i love

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm in that old school state of mind. i need to hold the picture. 35mm forever. i don't get to see my flix right away or ask myself if i got that moving throw up, yeah that's one of the perks to digi, you know right away if you got it or not. but holding neg/pos film after it is develop is like holding gold to me (can't afford platnium, lol).

i used to trade with a bunch of people but i just couldn't keep up with all the correspondance. it's almost like having another job. but i should get back into trading cause all my extras is building up, maybe like 3 or 4 thousand at least.

I dunno about trading.....it's great and all to get a copy of some hard to find art or something someone else was able to get but you didn't because it got buffed hella quick but.......

....to me, i like getting the flicks myself. I liken it to having someone else shoot a big game animal for you and then you get to mount the head in your living room. It looks cool but it lacks a certain...lustre. Much cooler to get the flicks yourself but like i said, sometimes trading has it's advantages.

But yeah, like I said, i'm too greedy to trade my flicks.