Trades

Ishbel Bullen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 19 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 19 2006, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Jan 19 2006, 03:59 PM

Carpentry, finish carpentry, drywall finisher, and I dable with minor plumbing. Id love to learn electricity.

damn, son, you must be rolling in the dough.

[/b]

When i work things are good. When I find side work, things are really good. It's hard getting quality side jobs at a young age though. A lot of people have this misconception that you have to be 50+ to know what you are talking about. The other misconception is that people think that since i am younger i will work for any rediculously low amount of money. Fuck them and fuck that.

Guest im not witty

i build office furniture and shit. used to work in a cabinet shop. its not that great but its alot more fun building the desk than sitting at it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I come from a long line of dentists/orthodontists/teeth people.

There is absolutely nothing even remotely interesting to me about teeth, so I'm breaking the legacy so I can design things and make awesome stuff.