Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TRADES: a most awsome thing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jun 28, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I knew all my old crappy hardcore 7"s and 12"s would pay off one day. And today they did I traded them all for 2 full leggs worth of tattoos. I think this is the best trade I will ever make in life, ITS ON!

And sling blade is on tv, life is good and my legg hurts

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

When will we be getting pictures of your legs? (so gay)

Sling Blade is fucking sickle cell

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i traded my soul for a donut

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

We still got about 10 or so more hours I'm guessing till I'm fully done on the left legg knee to ankle

The basic run down is a koi fish curved down from my knee cap across the shin. The left side of the ankle is a gaisha on top a lotus flower cutting her head off with her fan, the back piece calf area gonna be a gaisha girl head with spider legs sitting in bamboo reeds with some webs around. Then throw in some water and wind bars with razor blades in the bars, some clouds and its done.

Ill work on some progress pictures pictures

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I dont fully understand whats going on here.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Sums it up.