TRADE SESSION.

JoeyLawrence

-Simpsons collection still up for grabs. (hit the search option to find more info on it)

-Red Lafuma XCR Goretex jacket (XL) (retail: $300) with all original tags still attached.

-Micron Pens. Sizes: .005, .01, 2, 3, 5, 8, 1, and the brush ones.

-Prismacolor colored pencils (assorted)

-Windsor Newton Watercolours (assorted)

-Navy Blue Abercrombie and fitch messenger bag (modified so it doesnt say crombie anywhere)

-XBOX (with 007, and Hitman2)

-Gucci, Fendi, Armani, Persol, Channel, Cartier, Cazal sunglasses. (assorted) (no boxes..but all real guaranteed.)

-Any DVD or CD you want. (most likely.)

-Any Book you want. (most likely.)

-Mens RipCurl XLS wetsuit. (3/4 black)

if interested email me: freelancepharmacist@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who wants Amazing Spiderman #300 signed on the cover in silver ink by Todd McFarlane himself? this was the first full appearance of Venom, and when Spidey went back to the red and blue suit.

psyche! but for reala - anyone wanna trade for a Brett Favre rookie card?

Guest fr8lover

i need

poster children 7" or old cds/lps

pavement "slanted and enchanted" redux

pavement dvd

a fucking winter hat

berry pink

some new pumas

guitar pedals (specifically a delay pedal, flange, chorus..etc) if anyone can get one with all functions in one itd be even better

if anyone can get me these things i got shit to trade. any requests go ahead at it.

Originally posted by Weapon X

who wants Amazing Spiderman #300 signed on the cover in silver ink by Todd McFarlane himself? this was the first full appearance of Venom, and when Spidey went back to the red and blue suit.

Sorry man, but the first appearance of venom took place in issue 299 - I know because I used to own it. I bought it for 20 dollars. It too was signed on the first page, by todd mcfarlane. The very last page shows venom..

for sale or trade

-5'11 south coast tri fin

-3/2 rip curl wet suit

-spyder shutter paintball gun

-tobos fins(L i think) i have big feet

-6'9 single fin, thick and wide, good for beginers

i have more but i forget.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fr8lover

i need

poster children 7" or old cds/lps

pavement "slanted and enchanted" redux

pavement dvd

a fucking winter hat

berry pink

some new pumas

guitar pedals (specifically a delay pedal, flange, chorus..etc) if anyone can get one with all functions in one itd be even better

if anyone can get me these things i got shit to trade. any requests go ahead at it.

i have the berry pink , in quantity if needed ( i have a hook up)

what kind of guitar do you have out of curiosity

i have country blue and grape from painters touch to get rid of.....um.....5pack of sharpies fine points....packs of photopaper....players tournament 2002 mesh hat.....wayne gretzky autographed all star card from 94, fleer i believe....a bunch of other autographed cards.....umm.....a bunch of hockey equipment......

i want berry pink also.....and an adidas track jacket....either blue/grey or green/olive. not the stupid windbreaker ones either. the light jackets that are comfortable. yes. and.....new balances or something. i dont know. i need good running shoes.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i have country blue and grape from painters touch to get rid of.....um.....5pack of sharpies fine points....packs of photopaper....players tournament 2002 mesh hat.....wayne gretzky autographed all star card from 94, fleer i believe....a bunch of other autographed cards.....umm.....a bunch of hockey equipment......

i want berry pink also.....and an adidas track jacket....either blue/grey or green/olive. not the stupid windbreaker ones either. the light jackets that are comfortable. yes. and.....new balances or something. i dont know. i need good running shoes.

i used to have a gretz autograph card.. but my mom ruiened it :heated: oh well.

i need a new hi hat stand for my drium set. if anyone can get me that ill hook the berry pink up. double braced preferably. i also need a boom stand. and a good 12/14 inch crash. currently im using a bottom zildjian hi-hat , and a straight stand. my clutch and hi hat stand are in shambles. but i could care less , i dont play drums , i just front like i do. all rambling aside , if you could help that would be really cool.

I'll trade my John Easley original drawing for an original copy of Akinyeles' "Vagina Diner"-not scratched.no joke.

or a copy of Godfather Don's "Losers" on vinyl.

Archived