Track And Field

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont run, but my homies do. they do distance, like you do yencey. ill have to ask them what their times are. they are pretty good though from what ive heard.

yencey you ever heard of Gerry Lindgren???

Few years ago..in maybe 10th grade I joined track and field. I was told that it is easier than P.e. and you don't have to do shit. Then I found out I can run fast. Now I run . I like doing bleachers up and down. yeah. Oh I started hurdles then went to pol vault. That was lame.

Originally posted by dELiSs

. Now I run . I like doing bleachers up and down. yeah.

I just started running recently. I never did track and field though.

From barely being able to run 2 blocks to almost a full hour of non-stop jogging a month later. Shit's dope. You feel so good after a nice run.

Maybe I'll try bleachers soon too.

Originally posted by effyoo

oh, but I already got a nice ass!

*edit. How far do you run, and how many times a week?

Well twice a week I run 4 miles a day. I do rest in between sometimes. And the park that I go to is usually empty which is cool but there are always creepy park maintanence people that say stuff to me . : ( So I run around them . I also get tired of running sometimes and draw trees and fruity shit like that. I really should start jogging again at night though. Yes ramble. People tell me I should just go to the gym but eff that. I pay a lot of $$$bling, to run and other stuff. nah.

Well twice a week I run 4 miles a day. I do rest in between sometimes. And the park that I go to is usually empty which is cool but there are always creepy park maintanence people that say stuff to me . : ( So I run around them . I also get tired of running sometimes and draw trees and fruity shit like that. I really should start jogging again at night though. Yes ramble. People tell me I should just go to the gym but eff that. I pay a lot of $$$bling, to run and other stuff. nah.

Woo. I actually just got back from a run. I figure that I run about 35 blocks, what that is in miles, i don't know, but today it took about 30 minutes. I usually do that once a day and on my days off I'll do it twice.

Running at night is the best though. Its quiet and I can listen to some cheezy AM radio and let my mind wander.

I'm thinking of getting a gym membership though, they're fairly cheap here I think. Maybe 40 a month. So I can get all buff an' shit. Besides why pay to run on a treadmill? You think you ramble, look what I just wrote

Originally posted by effyoo

Woo. I actually just got back from a run. I figure that I run about 35 blocks, what that is in miles, i don't know, but today it took about 30 minutes. I usually do that once a day and on my days off I'll do it twice.

Running at night is the best though. Its quiet and I can listen to some cheezy AM radio and let my mind wander.

I'm thinking of getting a gym membership though, they're fairly cheap here I think. Maybe 40 a month. So I can get all buff an' shit. Besides why pay to run on a treadmill? You think you ramble, look what I just wrote

I get all paranoid when I run at night. My city's pretty safe and all but one time I was running through this park and blam the lights went out and I couldn't see. Also there is a wash and wannabe gangster thugs roam there and so crazy graffitili sometimes also. I'd go to the gym to use the pool or sauna or starimaster thing..I think I'll just sneak into 24 hour fitness late at night when the employees are all tired and don't care to check for memberships. I am poor right now.NO $ for membership anyway.

whos the rambler now ey?sucker!

I get all paranoid when I run at night. My city's pretty safe and all but one time I was running through this park and blam the lights went out and I couldn't see. Also there is a wash and wannabe gangster thugs roam there and so crazy graffitili sometimes also. I'd go to the gym to use the pool or sauna or starimaster thing..I think I'll just sneak into 24 hour fitness late at night when the employees are all tired and don't care to check for memberships. I am poor right now.NO $ for membership anyway.

whos the rambler now ey?sucker!

Thas Gangsta!©

I dont understand this girls always have to jog at night. Cant they use brains?

Another thing is you never hear of girls getting raped when they are walking or running. Its always when they are jogging. As Adam Carolla said: "If I have a daughter im not going to let her jog, she can either walk, or sprint."

But i do agree, running at night is the shit, expecially if its below freezing out.

Well the city i live in is one of the top safest cities in the united states. its small, safe and crime is rarely heard of. I also am very cautious, always looking around, avoiding dark areas, parked cars etc. My Mom use to make my brother go with me but he is slow as fuck and I don't like having to be slowed down.

Archived