Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Track And Field

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, Apr 21, 2003.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Do any of you run track or have run before? What did you do and what was your best times?

I'm 17 and i run the 200m dash and the 400m dash.

200m: 22.05 seconds
    400m: 49.31 seconds

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

4. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

i used to be an athletic freak.
    my forté was the 4x100 relay, last leg, won that shit heaps. sprinting ruled. then i started drinking, smoking and doing other non-fitness things.

5. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

dont wake fun of weetards

6. miles apart

miles apart Member

Shotput: 46'8'' longest

7. Krook

Krook Banned

there ya go

:p

8. yanceypants

yanceypants New Jack

its all about distance
    1600: 5:01
    3200: 11:03
    im slow

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i dont run, but my homies do. they do distance, like you do yencey. ill have to ask them what their times are. they are pretty good though from what ive heard.

yencey you ever heard of Gerry Lindgren???

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^^ yeah, I thought this was going to be about the old school arcade game. I would always bug my dad for quarters whenever I would see it.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Few years ago..in maybe 10th grade I joined track and field. I was told that it is easier than P.e. and you don't have to do shit. Then I found out I can run fast. Now I run . I like doing bleachers up and down. yeah. Oh I started hurdles then went to pol vault. That was lame.

13. kido

kido Senior Member

I ran cross country my freshman year but i sucked. That shit is fuckin torture. Gotta state ring out of it though.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I just started running recently. I never did track and field though.
    From barely being able to run 2 blocks to almost a full hour of non-stop jogging a month later. Shit's dope. You feel so good after a nice run.
    Maybe I'll try bleachers soon too.

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Yeah effyoo you should. It's tiring but a good workout and you'll have a nice ass!