TOYS

O Mei Shan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It says ks13. and yes, it was my first.thanks to some of you for the help, and if ya gunna put it down, thats fine , but fuck help me out dont just hate. oh and rimshot......thanks matey, cos personally i think us europeans have got all the style :D

im baffled at how you could make a k or an s or a 3 out of any of those blobs....the 1 i could mayyybe see

go back to the drawing boards......hold off on bombing any other barns till youve got a bit more of a grasp on the whole letters deal...

youll get better just draw.

i wish i had a digi cam or a web cam to capture my facial expressions. I dont understand what the hell is going on but.... whats that thing comin off the top of the "K" ??

i think you should look at graffiti as a video game. Just hit reset

my first piece was on a LEGAL, can't believe I got up with the most talented cats too in my first time.

my first time bombin was with a pencil in elementry skool.

my real first time bombing was with a TESTER CAN, the little ones mainly used for MODEL CARS, it was little and easy to hide.

I actually hit up some alleys and some 4 feet big ugly bubble letters.

one thing K S 1 3 Don't search here for inspiration.

DO what you love, follow your heart, and always do the right thing.

TIPS* take em if you want.

*Always be original

*but start with the simplest letters to read.

*from readable letters add on, be creative, anything, but if you can't read the piece, its not worth doing.

*more help on my email

Ya peqce, and remember, we all started toys, just be real

Respect

Archived