toys......

alf69

i fuckin hate toys! wherre i live , there are only a couple of writers that are actually good.the rest are either ok or suck ass and think they are good.ive kicked the shit out of toys who talked too much shit,but it isnt the same as challenging them to a all city battle and watching theire little punk asses cry because i just stopped their short term writing career.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought this was going to be a topic about actual toys, like legos and go-bots and shit. i bought some lego's for my girl yesterday, they got some fresh shit. they got this new one thats a monster truck. so bad ass. i want one for x-mas. sure, maybe im a little old to be playing with toys, but hey, it beats lying on the internet about how fresh i am.

what are some dope ass toys yall have seen recently?

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

not necessarily a toy, but i played connect 4 with my little cousin this week. that was mad fun. a good friend of mine is a toy designer. he's a bit of a drunk as well.

at KB toy store they re-released all those board games you loved (or hated) as a kid....Don't break the ice...Bed bugs....Ants in the pants...some game where you flip beans into a mitten. the new line of simpsons action figures are really fucking cool too. ummm..i dont know if you'd consider this a toy but Pez is introducing a bunch of crazy dispensers.

the Pez collector/renolds wrap

HAHAHAHA FINALLY A POST ABOUT FUCKING TOYS!!!! maybe its just because im fucking pathetic, but i love fucking toys, i have so many old toys from what i consider the golden era of good shit (the 80s...) i got sooooo many old GI Joes, the original FUCKING SNAKE EYES! AND STORM SHADOW! original cobra commander and destro, soo many GI joes up until they got stupid and "edumacational" in the 90's...that was truly sad, also i had so many Thundercats action figures, because quite simply, that show kicks fucking ass. i cant find alot of them now, but its all good, memories my man, memories. I got all the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and NONE of you can fuck with that shit. for anyone who was as addicted to the idea of transforming cars as i was, your familiar with Transformers and the lesser known show MASK, both high quality shows that i totally have alot of shit for, all my shit is original not some crappy knock off bullcrap, i hate that cartoons got all pussy/educational and stopped showing violence and people getting show with lasers cause some idiot might shoot his sister, fucking idiot kids, ruined it for everyone.

as far as legos goes, you have no idea how many plastic storage bins i have of those things in my basement, everyonce in awhile i add to my huge ass lego city ive been working on for years...it makes me realize how sad my life is though...ahhh toys...

and now you know, because knowing is half the battle!

CONSTRUXXXXXXXXx

Originally posted by SleepOnIt

did any of you ever play with construx? those were hands down the best. for those of you who dont know, they could be loosly related to legos in the idea that you build things.

YEAH BOYEE CONSTRUXXXXXXxxx.........woo haa.

I used to have the little yellow case, and it came with like lots of pieces , some astronauts........a few ship cock pits,.........

...........and maybe its me, but the plastic smell from the astronauts smelt damn good. Too bad i gave them away.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Construxx!!

Fuck yeah, those were ill. To this day, in random corners of my house, I find the little blue connector cubes lying around. I had a lot of building toys... Construx, Robotix, Capsela, Legos, some old school Tinkertoys, Erector (huh, huhuh), and a couple other ones whose names I don't even remember. But by far, my fave building toys were plain old fashioned wooden blocks. I liked them so much I bought a huge set when I was 12, far too old to be playing with that shit. I'm a fucking loser. Beer,

El Mamerro

Man, kids today have some poor qaulity toys. The 80's were easily the golden age for toys. Like Tyler Durden said, every great toy came out from then. Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man, MASK, Thundercats, Visionaries, Battle Beasts, fuck, they were all there. And of course Lego. I had like all of the midevil castle legos, fuck, I still have all my toys from the 80's. And seeking, you're never too old to play with toys, NEVER.

Hey Tyler. you got any MASK you wanna sell, or know where you can get them? You can't buy them anymore and they were my favourite toy of all time. I wanna start a collection.

LEGOS are the shit. I wish I would of kept them. Then I can do something more productive instead of being a geek on the internet. I think my favorite Lego set was the Castle with the princess. I also like the Pirates set a lot.

As for board games, I still don't know how to play Monopoly "correctly". We always made our own rules. My friend and I used to throw Monopoly money at each other when we were kids and pretended we were filthy rich. Now we're all on credit card debt... aw, the good old days. I really liked Guess Who? I always lie and my brother would throw all the cards at me, haha. Did anyone ever play Life?? It's funny how I always ended up with 5-6 kids. My car was packed just like the Partridge Family.

Does anyone remember Battle Ship?? It was such a geeky game, but it provided hours and hours of fun.

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Hell yeah! Construx were fucking great.....I had a huge box full of them.....motorized and everything. Lincoln logs were sick too....am I the only child who had ROCK LORDS???? No one I ever talk to has heard of them, they were cool as hell. Kinda like Transformers, but they just balled up into boulders.

oh shit! ROCK LORDS....i had a couple of those.

Transformers, He-Man, and Construx were definitely my favorites though.

Guest Handjob

Does anyone remember the Centurions? from, like, '83-'84? There was those 3 dudes, each represented a different element. Ace McLoud was the Sky guy, and I can't remember the rest. They were all bionic, and had different things you could plug into them to make them meaner, and they always fought those fat half man, half machine guys that split down the middle...

Anyone remember this? No one where I'm from ever does...

...on top of the ultimate bad ass action heros already mentioned above, i would like to add the infallible BOBA FET...i heard in the next star wars movie they are gonna explain his origins....s....w.....e.....e......t......also hungry hippo....thank you

rOe....aka....hans solo

the MUSCLES flick is f-ing classic....holy shit i totaly remember those...

Re: OH OH OH

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

WHAT ABOUT THEOSE LITTLE TOYS THAT WERE DIFFERENT ANIMALS IN ROBOT SUITS AND THEY ALL HAD all different elements of nature.....type powers. ANd they had holograms on their chests and they were really small and chewy.

yeah........gimme the name of those,

Battle Beasts, homie, Battle Beasts. Those were great. I have a whole bucket of like 50 of them in our spare room.

Anyone remember the A-Team toys?

Archived