toys post here2...

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

VIRUS... JUST STOP!!!

YO. WITH ALL THAT TIME YOU SPEND ON HERE... YOU SHOULD ATLEAST PRACTICE MORE... STOP WITH THESE DEAD END THREADS CUZ YOU'RE RUINING THE SITE... LET GO OF THE NEW THREAD BUTTON!!!

mEn@cE*:king: wE

I'M NOT HATIN'... THIS IS JUST REDICULOUS!!!

yo vice, that sketch and finished piece is nice. I like seeing the process.

and just out of curiousity is that a legal wall? I'm just guessin from the primer

I dunno if its legal or not, but its easy in the day yeah.. Only reason it was dark when photo was taken was because it gets dark at like 5pm here now and we started at 4 :(

But its the kind of wall where you can paint it but you get the odd hero coming up to you and having a go.. Nothing really to worry about tho, and a great place to paint.. Near the sea, fucking nice on a sunny day :D

Re: VIRUS... JUST STOP!!!

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

YO. WITH ALL THAT TIME YOU SPEND ON HERE... YOU SHOULD ATLEAST PRACTICE MORE... STOP WITH THESE DEAD END THREADS CUZ YOU'RE RUINING THE SITE... LET GO OF THE NEW THREAD BUTTON!!!

mEn@cE*:king: wE

I'M NOT HATIN'... THIS IS JUST REDICULOUS!!!

... "STOP WITH THESE DEAD END THREADS CUZ YOU'RE RUINING THE SITE"

does 12oz ever ban any one cus this would be a good time to start just do away with this virus kid...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ObscureShape

Virus.. Your from isreal, last time I checked your country has shit all graff scene and sure doesnt talk like that.. So, stfu?

what the hell ?? graffiti in israel??

i'd love to see it

and yes we do have computers in israel

Archived