Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Toys post here...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by swif1, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

A year is nowherre long enough for simples, this stuff takes a lot of practice and patience.

Secondly, it's not about time it's about quality and your simples just don't have that yet. This is not a dis, it's straight up honest advice. Your bar lenghts aren't consistent, your letters aren't balenced and your whole word (as a picture) doesn't flow. Again, not trying to dis, just giving the advice you need.

Trust us, stay simple for longer than you think you need to and keep doing them until people that are better than you tell you to get creative. You don't get to decide when you're good, that's the responsibility of people who are better than you. And that's advice for life in general, not just graf.

2. Hua Guofang

And a good place to start learning discipline is in when you post a message here, try and spell properly and improve your English!

You are not a gangsta and no one who I've ever met when painting actually talks like that.

3. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

4. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

yeah like i said i aint coming back for a while until my style gets better

5. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

6. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

7. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

as a backgroun fo a graff piece

8. Goldape

Goldape New Jack

Keep doing it you clearly need to your style will come from that after you do it right

9. Goldape

Goldape New Jack

I should have connect the I and 's and just should have had a normal a

IMG_20171203_014926_942.jpg

10. Goldape

Goldape New Jack

That was me at a few MO the over my 1st year again like he said quality vs time

dae2f6eb-dfef-45a4-8c27-2dee8db26d88.jpg

11. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Hua I talk like that 100% of the time in real life.

Best belee

12. Hua Guofang

13. Goldape

Goldape New Jack

Are handstyles and characters allowed here too Hua

14. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack