Toys post here

FreshKC_Nave

I searched and i found a toy thread but it was closed so im gunna try this again. Hello my name is Nave, and im a toy. And i know there are plenty of more toys out there that want to post their shit but are afraid of getting their heads bitten off. So please post your throw ups, pieces, bombs, any graff painted on brick by somebody new to the game. I dont wanna upset any of you crazy experts, but please dont say "Oh thats a piece of shit just stop right now" cuz everybody was a toy at one time or another, so please, just constructive criticism. Thanks a lot. Oh, and here is some of shit to get it started.

simple throw up

http://img71.exs.cx/img71/8074/fbngfjg.jpg'>

bomb did with crew,almost 6 foot letters, its been running for 3 weeks now, awesome spot

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/1318/hgmkgjh.jpg'>

In a wash down from a big street, didn't run more than 4-5days but u could see it from the road purty well

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/5507/u6.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the constructive criticism....im 17 and i've been writing for like a month, and no, im not going to stop no matter how shitty you think it is cuz it gives me something to do in this shithole town. And i think you are all forgetting how you started out. I wasn't rude to you, so please just give constructive critisim and dont be rude to me. Think of when you started out, i sure you had some whack stuff, and would you rather have people tell you that it looks like something that belongs in the toliet or have them tell you what you could do to get better. And how i am supooses to get better if i just sit in my room and sketch all day? The only way i can get better is if i go out and paint. So once again, constructive criticism only please, this isn't a thread for you make yourself feel superior.

Originally posted by FreshKC_Nave

Thanks for the constructive criticism....im 17 and i've been writing for like a month, and no, im not going to stop no matter how shitty you think it is cuz it gives me something to do in this shithole town. And i think you are all forgetting how you started out. I wasn't rude to you, so please just give constructive critisim and dont be rude to me. Think of when you started out, i sure you had some whack stuff, and would you rather have people tell you that it looks like something that belongs in the toliet or have them tell you what you could do to get better. And how i am supooses to get better if i just sit in my room and sketch all day? The only way i can get better is if i go out and paint. So once again, constructive criticism only please, this isn't a thread for you make yourself feel superior.

no dude u have itallwrong. You do need to sketch!! A lot! or u can just learn how to paint before u learn to draw and u would be able to paint anything. But yea u need to draw a lot first start doing straight letters and learn how letters are formed and be able to draw themproportionately. And look at lots of other graffiti also to see how letters are formed. but u need to learn how to draw ur letters and learn how to draw and paint straight letters before u try to do anything else.

but i wont lie iv just recently learned this and it will help you.

Thanks for the constructive criticism....im 17 and i've been writing for like a month...

yo thats not bad at all. some people take about 3 years to get to that level....talk about slow learners.

but yeah it is better to start off with some sketches before you hit the streets..

And i think you are all forgetting how you started out. I wasn't rude to you, so please just give constructive critisim and dont be rude to me.

Everyone goes through getting ragged on as a toy. You just ignore it and keep trying. Very few writers can pick up a can and just start painting like picasso. Practice makes perfect.

fuck a toy w/a lrg blk dick

im so sick of toys tring to be everywhere. do this;

1. draw alot just get a handstyle and a shorthand throw down it will tack a few days to think of a half desent one.

2. get a fat cap or two and practice flairs and hollow throws. try to do it where no one will see it if you are planning to keep that name when you get good.

YO AND DONT USE OTHER PEOPLES PIECES AS A BACKGROUND. we got that problem up there also some one might hit you with a rock from behind while you are dissing them.

. please dont blow up the citys monuments, cars, churches, etc.. 5oh will come around and start grabbing us real writers that hit the local chill spots, because you pissed them off.

Re: fuck a toy w/a lrg blk dick

Originally posted by 781

im so sick of toys tring to be everywhere. do this;

1. draw alot just get a handstyle and a shorthand throw down it will tack a few days to think of a half desent one.

2. get a fat cap or two and practice flairs and hollow throws. try to do it where no one will see it if you are planning to keep that name when you get good.

YO AND DONT USE OTHER PEOPLES PIECES AS A BACKGROUND. we got that problem up there also some one might hit you with a rock from behind while you are dissing them.

. please dont blow up the citys monuments, cars, churches, etc.. 5oh will come around and start grabbing us real writers that hit the local chill spots, because you pissed them off.

i didnt read this, ill be honest, but he is probably right

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

FUCK YOU AND FUCK A TOY!!!! THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE INTERNET... RIGHT HERE!!!! YOU GOT TOYS POSTING UP THERE SHIT FROM A COUPLE OF HITS THEY DID WITH THERE DADDIES SPRAYPAINT THEY FOUND IN THE GARAGE. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO GET YOUR TWO CENTS ELSEWHERE. GO ROLL UP TO YOUR LOCAL WRITER SPOT AND SHOW THOSE NIGGAS YOUR SHIT SO THEY CAN VAMP YOU ON THE SPOT AND EMPTY YOUR POCKETS AND THEN PISS ON YOUR BLACKBOOK OR PHOTO ALBUM. AND PERHAPS JAW CHECK YOUR WHOLE SHIT!!!!

WE WERE ALL TOYS AT ONE TIME..... BUT WE DIDNT POST THAT SHIT ON A THREAD!!!! GIVE IT UP NEW JACK!!!! THERE IS YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TOY!!!!

i used to think the same way you are. fuck sketching ill just paint. you definatly need to sketch and sketch alot. it will help you and you will learn how letters fit together. try to find a nice piecing spot to practice in before you put it in sight of the public. dont listen to people on here because they are probaly toys themselves. you probaly wont be good for a while but dont give up just stick to it. learn your history and i dont just mean by watching style wars and reading subway art. listen to what people told you about straight letters becuase once you get that down then you can start ucking with them. check out the mid 80' to early 90's nyc threads if you want some style. keep it up and dont let people on here discourage you.

constructive

if i could go back and start again i would rack everything before i turned 18, and this is very important. if you don't know what rack means, it's steal everything you can, esspecially paint. also do alot of dirt before you turn 18. paint everynight that you can. fuck what everyone says about not painting, the more you paint, the better you will get. practice makes perfect. keep your shit very simple until you get to a point where you feel you can expand into more complex ideas. use bold outlines and learn about color theory. get used to people talking shit to you, but mainly behind your back. graff writers are a bunch of criminal assholes, so don't trust any of them. its better to keep to yourself anyway because you will be less likely to get busted. i would go into more detail about painting tactics (like how to get on roof tops and shit, but the pigs are watching us right now) don't post shit on here that the cops can use against you. they are watching, i've been to jail, and through community service, and we saw the vandal squad on 12ozprophet. they will try to lure you out by asking you questions on here. i know that some people might talk shit on me writing this, so here is a premptive "fuck you" to all of the haters.

what the fuck ? you cunts are so critical ! fucking chill out.

can all of you cocky arrogant bastards tell me you were dope the first time you ever picked up a spray can ?

give this kid a break. yeah his graff is pyle but at least hes out getting up a bit. he'll develop, just give him time. we aint all perfect like you guys...

Originally posted by opshop

what the fuck ? you cunts are so critical ! fucking chill out.

can all of you cocky arrogant bastards tell me you were dope the first time you ever picked up a spray can ?

give this kid a break. yeah his graff is pyle but at least hes out getting up a bit. he'll develop, just give him time. we aint all perfect like you guys...

yes, we are all perfect.....jack ass