Toys paint

z0ne

put all things paint that you toys have done, theres a thread like this for the black books so i thought we should get one up for people who got paint and are practicing ive got a few ill post

joe.jpg

100_0073.jpg

not all that great but its a start for me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it might help not having your member name matching all the illegal graffiti you're painting out and about.

edit: remember, cops troll this site duder

if you're going to post stuff, at least do it under something like, jamesbond oner

^^^

"Sesu" posting SESU flicks?

It's kind of obvious man.

If I was a member of the vandal squad, I would sure as shit follow up on your IP addie and ask a few questions and poke around your house to see what i could find.

Think about it.....

^^^

"Sesu" posting SESU flicks?

It's kind of obvious man.

If I was a member of the vandal squad, I would sure as shit follow up on your IP addie and ask a few questions and poke around your house to see what i could find.

Think about it.....

i know what you mean...but like what i;m saying is even IF i had a different user name, and kept posting cesu stuff, you'd think they would notice...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

For the fucking last time, you should not be painting trains until you have painted at least 30 or 40 pieces. Seriously, in a couple of years, if you are still in the game, you will find those 'pieces' just as infuriating to look at as all of us do right now. I am not exagerating anything by saying that shit like this harms the entire scene.

I understand that it takes time to learn, we all did it, and I painted ugly as shit pieces for a good two years before I even started to figure out what I was doing. And I am glad that none of them were on trains.

yeah and when there's NO scene in your city and your painting walls...it get's easier to get caught, theirs plenty of trains here, not enough walls or writers..ask the one other writer from this city on his thoughts about painting walls here..

and out of all honesty, i've seen waaay worse on trains then mine, im not good by any means. go over mine, leave it alone, i don't give a shit what. once you realize that the city i'm in doesn't have a scene, but plenty(and i mean a fucking lot) of trains. "harms the scene"...yes because i'm the ONLY one painting trains that aren't up to par with freight heads, have you looked at trains before? and i'm going to take a crazy guess that your yesca, i do have respect for you, but seriously, sometime's your one big headed fuck. go look at the trains around you and tell me how many "good" peices you see and how many "bad" peices(or just random fucking shit) you see.

oh course i'm gonna say all my old peices are shit, you progress over time..like most things in life.

shits not too bad actually, you should just worry on forming cleaner letters..other than that..

oh yea i wouldnt worry about having the same screenname as what you write..cops cant trace your IP address unless they get it from one of the owners of this site..as long as you dont give out personal info, your fine.

regardless of your user name, cops CAN use you posting pictures of your graffiti against you if you claim it as being yours. i'm not sure about this site, but on myspace, they can easily get warrants for your private messages and trace the ip addy...all they really need to arrest you. truth

Guest Ginger Bread Man
not a good idea...and for the last time..change your screen name.

for our sake i hope hes not writing zone