Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

toys in the bottom of the cereal box

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Nov 13, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

what the hell happened to these? they used to be so cool, now i open up an expensive box of name brand cereal and there is some beyond cheap simpsons fingerboard in there....

when i was a kid i remember getting awesome figurines, cool games glow in the dark shit. anyone have any memories on these?

fatbastard (21 and still looks at kids toys and watches cartoons)

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i'll take one of those any day

i don't eat cereal because i don't really care for it, but i must say, four bucks for a box of cereal is unacceptable.

3. MineWonr

MineWonr Member

just look under bridges..or listen for DUMBASS's yellin out writers names in broad daylight..hopein to find another writer to talk to..

4. I was all about those sticky octopus thingies you threw at walls and watched crawl down. Old school Froot Loops.

5. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

^those damn things always got stuck in my hair.

6. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

I remember when capt' crunch had those hotwheels cars, those were the motherfuckign shit, i remember haveing a black porshe,

how about the rings, and sometimes they even brought little lego sets, like a small car or something (isnt that hazardous).

I wonder why they stopped.

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i just got a "Findig Nemo" squirt gun in a box of Rice Krispies

8. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

i go through a box of cereal like every other day and i haven't gotten a toy in the bottom for years...

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Because the fat cat's at the top decided it was much more profitable to make kids buy five boxes of cereal, clip the boxtops and send in an additional $8 for some cheap plastic Finding Nemo toy that urps or something.

that and someone probably sued because their lame brain kid ate the prize and choked or some such incident i'm sure.

10. krie

krie Guest

agreed FB
    now days you open a box up and you get a spinning top made out of cardboard or a promotional thing saying "collect 4 tokens send away and well send you a toy/prize" back in the day they toy was given for FREE and it wasnt made out of cardboard.

11. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

there never was toys in the bottom of the weet bix box.

12. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

For the finding Nemo toys, my mumsie went round the supermarket ransacking all the boxes without buying them, needless to say we have the whole collection now...