TOYERISM TO THE FULLEST

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/jessfinal.jpg'>

so this dumbe bitch AIMs this to me all thinking shes hot ass shit

and im like ahahahahahahah what a hoe she sent me a daim pic then im like wait that hoe actually copied cause then i went and check out the real flick and this is what it really looks like

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/daim64.jpg'>

anyhoo if youd like to trash this dumb whore who thinks shes hot shit on as an AIM graffiti artist, heres her fucking AIM onelikejess oh yeah heres her fat hoe freinds id who also thinks shes fuckin cope2, too bad she dont know who that is, CIVICSIUT .

Truth hurts toys.

l0rd Ka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie

i swear to god you morons need to let go of what forum it should be in if i meant it for a different forum i would have done that. now comment or get tha fuck out

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You're pissed cause she's better than you. Beer,

El Mamerro

bullshit let that toy try to pull some original shit and wathc her eat dogshit, and i tell you what, watch her getta can in her hand and drop it like its hott, same as the brush, cocky little bitch, BTW shes 14 years old and she has a twenty one year old boyfreind.

rapists and rapee

Guest 150's~

Re: Re: TOYERISM TO THE FULLEST

Originally posted by WUTANG CLAN

THAT SHIT IS HARDCORE, LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HYENA SITTING ON THE END, HE LOOKS ALL HIGHFALOOTED OUT, BEST THING EVER.

kids better duck when my cat gets all highfalooted. it's no joke.

Guest whydontyudie

Re: Re: TOYERISM TO THE FULLEST

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hahahaha BlinkATX reveals himself!

you again prove to me how smart you are...

ive been puttint l0rd Ka0s at the end of my posts for quite sometime now buddy.

ahahahah

and oh yeah, i already sent her friend, CIVICSIUT the DAIM drawing in which she replied "shes still pretty good though and she didnt copy the pic, she just used the idea" buhahahahahahahhaahahah, i was like ok later

Originally posted by whydontyudie

well in that case i am not emailing you jack shit i know who you are you jerk off, now you behave

i think you got the hint part all wrong. i really got the who you are part all wrong. it's funny hearing people talking shit about other people when them theirselves are toyism to the fullest.10 min. hahahahahahahahaha

Archived