toyeattoywars song of the minute numero uno

toyeattoywar

i work my fingers to the bone my elbow greese seeps benefits get creeped i keep talk to a minimum props are never rendered on my own on my masters selling tapes for cash fuck them middleman bastards though itd been faster to take that route im observing those who did and thats unfortunate how it turned out i learned early that beatin fools is a worldly trade man how you gonna profit off the music that i made comon now ill trade you for something equal but robbing artists blind isnt the way to be treating people and i can see that its gonna take some sweatin but perseverence plus a talent forms a weapon and we steppin in fresher this year objects in the rear view are closer than they appear

its a give n take whatcha givens what they take theres no left overs only scraps on the plate (x2)

give me a break (what) what do they have to pay for the energies from earth what do they owe that to a slew of bills fill my mailbox on the monthly the numbers stump me like bad i gotta pay to take a bath (what) pay to see my ass and pay for them to haul away the trash when its full pay to keep my food in pay to watch the tube n if i dont have cable theres no channels for me to flip and thats more grip and if you poor as shit they only give a few extentions diminsions of the plot run thick pretty soon well pay for air when they figure out how to sell it tell it like you know it and everybody wants to laugh probably never hear the truth until they take away the (cash) cat

its a give n take whatcha givens what they take theres no left overs only scraps on the plate (x2)

so many ways to drain the life span sometimes i worry late at night and try to fight the urge to smoke that beadie but despite mans will still my lungs are smoke filled and i hope to build with better tools but i be playin a fool still like let me get a sausage mcmuffin with egg a little liquor to get on the fade (nah) and id really have it made if she would spread her legs probably aim me to my death before i got the chance to age waging war all my life but even if i didnt somebody else could do it and wish me my good riddence when im gone send me on my path my merry way time is but the test were living in scary days

.........................................................................................................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived