toyeattoywars song of the minute dose

toyeattoywar

okay so its only the second verse this morning kiddies...

whomever can name what song it is gets a free copy of it off of kazaa if you have that program.

come from within and then..polish call it a day and stay..solid the wallet will fill it will..i promise be honest to you and through..trust time will tell theres no one better to know than self grow life like a root and then bask in the wealth though im asking for help on the constant i pull my power from my inner working content forever never ignore your voice..instinctive travels they leave and hoist you up where.. politics cannot breed believe in..all that you stand to leave behind is nothing ease the mind from suffering and redefine what things are the norm if you cant it wont settle to conform we may be only born just once in arrival of this new age has time feeling like a crutch and i can carve my own spot to rot better yet rock..ill forget to go jock yet recognize other ways the place my brother stays mentally waves its time to raise

its just my interpretation..

.i be the odd man out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived