toy or not

far...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by far...

...i'd wanta see how he writes it!

so you can bites it!

not really, just joking....

or am i?

biting

i never said i'd want to bite it...simply curious...i mean i tag both far... and 4bit, but i'm sure that his 4bit came as something to do with computers(4bit, 8bit etc) whereas i thought of it by playin with the word forbidden...it was too long and forbid...the d didn't flow at all for me...then replaced the for with 4 and d with t...i'm sure he didn't do that tho...

in my eyes a toy isnt a beginner, someone can be wrting for like 15 yrs and they can be toy, being toy is a attitude..i know ppl u arent incredibly skilled writers, but they bomb hard...and they arent toy..so i cant say if ur toy or not by sum sketches...

Originally posted by NOUM

Do you think your a toy?

i put this up to see where i stand in others eyes... but it really doesnt matter to me...i'm not gonna go putting myself in categories...if anything then being called a toy will just push me to write harder...

i used to be a heavy painter..but then i got cought up....so in the past 6 months..ive went out and painted fr8s like 3 times and did sum shit in thie kids room...all i am doin is layin low ..but in the mean time..ive been painting with a brush in my books and i just got an air brush so now i can learn that....ive got 4 more months of probation..then its on again...am i toy....oh yeah ...i dont hate !!!

far-you are pretty toy man dont let it get you down its not that bad.. but you have some artsy skills, just no letter skills. script letters are good practice.. or biting, if you do it right..

biting isnt that bad all you fucks just think it is.. everyone bites a little bit at least when they first start out...

ive been told to just bite the shit out of something, and then erase and remake it into my own letters...

Originally posted by KiSe

was that sarcasam or are you really not from louisville, because theres a 4bit here in louisville that writes with break and hes not far ahead of you in letter structure.

Out of all respect i have for you,i have just as much for 4bit,soo im gonna have to disagree with what you said,4bit is accualy pretty skilled,he just doesnt paint much any more,i guess if you knew him as long as me youd think different...oh well,just my point of view.Stay up Kise.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

Out of all respect i have for you,i have just as much for 4bit,soo im gonna have to disagree with what you said,4bit is accualy pretty skilled,he just doesnt paint much any more,i guess if you knew him as long as me youd think different...oh well,just my point of view.Stay up Kise.

man sohn.....go to bed already