toy battle..

Sora

hmm... i wanna see a toy battle lol.... like... i wanna see virus, JoeEx guy, and SioN..and anyone else along the lines of them..battle if you guys are down...reply and say so we'll decide ona word and a deadline..and i'll judge anyone ele that wants to will to......cmon guys you know you want to

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no offense.....but who fucking died and left you supreme judge of style....post a fucking flick, or dont say shit......and lay off the fucking toys, let em hang themselves if those choose...im not defending em, but shit man get a life, who the fuck wants to see a toy battle........

going down the drain.......

Originally posted by mental invalid

no offense.....but who fucking died and left you supreme judge of style....post a fucking flick, or dont say shit......and lay off the fucking toys, let em hang themselves if those choose...im not defending em, but shit man get a life, who the fuck wants to see a toy battle........

going down the drain.......

well i said anyone esle that wants to can judge too.....but why not give the people with less practice and/or skills compete too....you dont need to see it if you dont want to...... and alright gimpo's your in....so if anyone else will join..we have a battle....aight peace!

hmm..

no bus/train sketch's just paper......judges... 1. me 2. is swif....anyother judges just post...and say if you wanna judge when done i'll make a list of the judges.....i'll mostly be judging on letter style and originality.....you guys can color or black and white if you want..but i think color will have more appeal...

so far it's

1.gimpos

2.beetNIK

3.ares

anymore takers comon...are you guys down with the word though?

yeah, im not sure if im gonna have time cuz of work and drinking, but ill try. the word krest or crest is good. yo, is there like a title to be won, like toy king, or toy of the month? jus wonderin, cuz thatd be cool. is there any preference on how toyish are you, because, from what i saw in gimpsos post, i got more experience than him. again, just wonderin

peace

.::Written.cjb.net.:::.Ares...One.:::.Written.iboardplus.com::.

Archived