Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tourist Trophy on the PS2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Soup BDC, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

I swore off video games for the longest time, until i got this job working freelance.
    "Hey," I said. "There's time between clients for this game."

I havent worked for an entire f'ing week since I bought this game. I must've wrecked a hundred bikes by now.

Now you know.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Whats this game like, pretty sweet or what. I keep seeing it around, and Im always wondering. Im still playin grantourismo regularly...but its starting to get old, I need something new.

3. Jake Stevens

Jake Stevens Senior Member

pro eve5

best game for ps2

end of..

4. I dont play video games anymore, to busy with life.

5. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I hate videogames, but I can feel you on occasionally gettin sucked into em. I've been playin NBA 2K6 every day, I always feel like such a loser afterwards

After I celebrate victory for a few minutes of course

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

$600 for the decent PSP...start saving those pennies kids

$600 is going elsewhere for me though....

7. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member