totaled moms ride to avoid killing a rabbit..

killtheradio

goin down a hill leavin my home boys house goin home and a rabit runs out so i swerve and didnt lock em up cause i didnt wanna lose control so i was goin straight at a telephone pole corrected back and slamed into a tralier at like 40 ... my whole body achs so do my passangers i was with..o ya now u can talk shit to me cause i would rather not take that bunnys life.... and insurence should be awsome on a 16 yr old who totaled a car..wheeeeeeeew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

By the time you are 20, and have hit well over two dozen animals who were ill-informed about road safety, you will learn to just plow over the fuckers if it seems even remotely risky doing anything but.

.....Is that grammatically correct?

Haven't you heard of Darwin?

You almost got made example of. Better the bunny than you. At least from your perspective.

Originally posted by killtheradio

goin down a hill leavin my home boys house goin home and a rabit runs out so i swerve and didnt lock em up cause i didnt wanna lose control so i was goin straight at a telephone pole corrected back and slamed into a tralier at like 40 ... my whole body achs so do my passangers i was with..o ya now u can talk shit to me cause i would rather not take that bunnys life.... and insurence should be awsome on a 16 yr old who totaled a car..wheeeeeeeew

good job:smiles:

..i almost killed my friend and myself going to school a few weeks back, because i had to avoid hitting a little squirrel crossing the street..:innocent:

fuck all of you who run over animals who don't know any better.. :mad2:

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

fuck all of you who run over animals who don't know any better.. :mad2:

I'm callin' bullshit.

Boo-hoo. I hit a rodent. Don't care.

I used to, but honestly, they have ran out in front of me so many times it is unreal. I don't go out of my way to hit them, I don't want to hit them, but I am not going to pull over and erect a memorial if I happen to turn one into spam.

Originally posted by killtheradio

i guess its good that no one died(including the rabbit). but next time run the thing over, your lucky you or your passengers aren't dead.

I once saw a car run off the road to avoid hitting a racoon( I didn't know what had caused him run off the road at the time), it ran off a steep bank, rolled over 4 times and finally came to a stop after it slamed into a tree.

Luckily I had a cell and called 911, went to see if the guy was ok, he was alive but had broke his arm and had was complaing that his back hurt. I could tell that he was in a lot of pain, but he managed to keep his cool It took about ten minutes for the ambulance to arive and since the car was upright and not on fire, and he looked as if he wasn't going to bleed to death, I thought it best not to try to get him out of the car. I talked to him till the ambulance arrived.

During that time I asked him what had happened and how he had wrecked, I was thinking that maybe a tire had blown or something because we were on a narrow mountain road with steep curves and we were both driving a little fast. He told me what really happened, the thing with the racoon and all.....

I remeber him looking at me looking up at me, he laughed a little and said,

"Man... Am I a dumbass or what?"

I was descending a moutntain one time and a squirrel ran out into the road...That made a crude popping noise..

Another time My friend was telling about this guy who would purposely ram any vehicle that braked for animals in front of him. Hahaha...be glad that guy wasnt behind you..

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

this is just like the time bubbles was driving the getaway car and he swerved to miss a cat and they flipped. julian and ricky got all pissed off at him, shit was funny.

hahaha, but julian never spilled his rum and coke!

Originally posted by razeagainst

you're an idiot...

no youre an idiot.

he saved a rabbits life, but at the same time fucked his over

im guessing the car was worth atleast 10,000

and i am also sure his insurance rates will go through the roof

was it all worth it?

fuck no.

When I first started driving I hit a raccoon, I didn't even see it till it was like under the tires.....

but I made the mistake of turning around to look at it....I still have nightmares. Its hind legs were smashed into the pavement and it was trying to drag itself across the road....

luckly another car came and smoked it in the face and put it out of its pain

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ikueism

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00293216f00000028.jpg'>

bro everytime i post this pick some one talks shit...fuck the cat he is already in the ashtray.so dont bitch.

SIR, I SALUTE YOU!

You are a brave soldier. They must always be burnt,

that way they cant collect on that whole 9 lives shit.

When i drive, i swerve to hit cats. But other animals

i leave alone.

IOKS.WHAAT!?

icedoutkittenslaughterin'sonuvabitch

I gotta agree with Rectum there, if it's smaller than a wolf, it's getting smeared if I can't help it. Unless of course it's someones baby or something.... Depends on what kinda mood I'm in. Manslaughter is ONLY 7 years....

Archived