total fucking crap.

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137

so i got a fucking whopper wrapper with one of those aol codes on it.im like fuck imma download this lil scrappy song that i havent been able to find a non RIAA fucked version of. so anyway its been about an hour and i still dont have the fucking song.

fuck the riaa

and fuck burger king

especially fuck aol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theres a bunch of Lil Scrappy shit on Ares. I'm not sure what song you want but I'm guessing its the one with the video that is like Training Day since RIAA likes to fuck the popular songs. I have that song off Ares and its not fucked up. I'm sayin man Ares is the shit I have never got a defective song.

Originally posted by FRANKY JONES

damn...yall are sleepin'....mIRC puts soulseek to shame.

Yeah, too bad you have to know people on there in order to get stuff without waiting in queue and dealing with ratios.

And too bad getting to know people involves wasting hours of your time for months being a total recluse.

And too bad most everyone on any IRC network is a total asshole.

;)

slsk is so easy.

You just search untill you find someone with a blazing fast connect, then check for what they have that you might want. Easy.

oh... and I DESPISE that Houston song because it was used in a McD's add.

Originally posted by fermentor666

Yeah, too bad you have to know people on there in order to get stuff without waiting in queue and dealing with ratios.

And too bad getting to know people involves wasting hours of your time for months being a total recluse.

And too bad most everyone on any IRC network is a total asshole.

;)

ircspy.com will usually help you get around that little queue problem for new shit.

Archived