Tors FKF

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by OZEK

bizump for the king of fills and shines!:king: :king:

It's all about his "smoking" shines.. I'll have to try and find a flick. ALso I can't forget his obsessionwith bungalows for fill-ins either.

how in the name of all mighty god can you say that second piece is shit?. I bet it kicks the arse off anything you could do.

CrazeebOb do you ever trade flics?...as i'm in the UK and I believe you might have mailed me before about it.

Just wondering as these shots you are putting up are fucking tasty and I would be pleased to swap a few panels for them.

BUT BUMP FOR THE POST!

Guest SayOne

Re: ....

Originally posted by vynlone

how in the name of all mighty god can you say that second piece is shit?. I bet it kicks the arse off anything you could do.

CrazeebOb do you ever trade flics?...as i'm in the UK and I believe you might have mailed me before about it.

Just wondering as these shots you are putting up are fucking tasty and I would be pleased to swap a few panels for them.

BUT BUMP FOR THE POST!

no i meant i wanna see someone say its wack cuz its got the tytest fill ever ya bastard:crazy:

• 1 month later...

Archived