Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Toronto

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Your Moms New Boyfriend, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member

anybody know of the cheapest place to stay for one month?

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

the shelter. bout as cheap as it gets.

3. Your Moms New Boyfriend

yeah but i wanna leave my shit there during the day

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

it's toronto CANADA... they probably have bellhops and roomservice in the shelters.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

6. Your Moms New Boyfriend

ok im not a bum... when i mean cheap i dont mean homeless

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

i'm just messing around. I don't know anyone in toronto even though my ancestors founded it.

8. Your Moms New Boyfriend

I have been there but we stayed at hotel that was almost $200 a night.. aint tryin to do that for a month

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

get the fuck out of here.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

11. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

craigslist. Look for a housing swap. Look for someone looking for a month to month roomate no security deposit. Save you some $$$

12. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

I would definitly check craigslist for a swap or for something short term.. you could also check out this place

backpackers hostel

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

14. Ishbel Bullen

Ishbel Bullen Junior Member

15. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

hmm. Yeah. If you found a hovel at 25 a night thats 175 a week. 700 for the month. If you drop 500 to someone looking for a roomate you are guaranteed better accomodations that some 25 a night hole could ever offer. You probably wouldnt have to deal with them very often. You would have a kitchen, laundry.... You would probably be in a better neighborhood. You wouldnt have to worry as much about your shit. A decent place to bring women. You could probably find something for more like 400