Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Toronto Jewish School firebombed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by timemachine, Apr 7, 2004.

1. timemachine

timemachine Banned

have u heard about this? its absolute rascist bullshit and the reason it was reportedly done was because of a tax israel placed on palestine. thats absolute bullshit, seeing as how all canadian-palestinian groups have condemned it.
    we need to stop this bullshit man

tk

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

3. timemachine

timemachine Banned

sorry dude ya ur right
    my bad

tk

4. ares

ares Member

Key3 knows whats up.

Police caught 3(I think), teens who had been painting swastikas in jewish cemetary's, and on a few houses too, from what I hear. That was in Toronto, a few days back.

5. KRONOLOGIK

KRONOLOGIK Member

yeah they were caught. They also kicked over a lot of jewish grave stones in the local semetaries and tagged/smashed windows all over the churches. The oldest of the three 18 is looking at up to ten years.

Pathetic.

6. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

you act like 2 dozen people got killed. oh wait, that happened in a mosque today in Iraq.but they werent jewish so its not racism.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

Neo nazis defending palestinians? I never cease to be surprised....

8. PalestineOne

oh yeah,and I HATE to point shit like that out, but shit...

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ill bet a ton of iraqis and palestinians died today, but noone gives a fuck.
    as soon as a jew gets his feelings hurt, it ravages the news. were all sick of it.

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

11. PalestineOne

TT, thats what I just said

:cool:

12. ares

ares Member

That sums it all up perfectly.

13. adderall

adderall Elite Member

14. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

Tell me about it, certain english Montreal media outlets are/were reporting this as if it was some huge, tragic event. I already knew that these outlets were prejudiced to a certain race/'cause'.
    I'm quite sick of it too.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What a truly awesome thing to say [​IMG]