Toronto Jewish School firebombed

timemachine

have u heard about this? its absolute rascist bullshit and the reason it was reportedly done was because of a tax israel placed on palestine. thats absolute bullshit, seeing as how all canadian-palestinian groups have condemned it.

we need to stop this bullshit man

tk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

ill bet a ton of iraqis and palestinians died today, but noone gives a fuck.

as soon as a jew gets his feelings hurt, it ravages the news. were all sick of it.

Tell me about it, certain english Montreal media outlets are/were reporting this as if it was some huge, tragic event. I already knew that these outlets were prejudiced to a certain race/'cause'.

I'm quite sick of it too.

man i just thought that id make people aware, like im amuslim but i believe that it is wrong to do shit like that no matter who you are and what you may believe. like i feel bad for the victims of suicide bombings in israel almost as much as i do for my palestinian brothers.

meh whatever

tk

theres being over sensetive and theres being overly unbiased to the point of bias.

You better believe if some jackass fire bombed a mosque lots of fools would upset, i would.

christian, hindu, muslim,jew: dead = bad mojo period. tragedy is just that a tragedy, and its a poor tool too forward your anti "anyone" stance.

Be fucking human already. If you justify your anger by saying im just doing what they would have done you are as bad or worse as those you are acting like.

"im sick of hearing about jews getting thier feelings hurt" WTF is that? Its a slippery slope many of you are on.

Archived