toronto broads vs montreal broads

Guest Jan Ulrich

Guest Jan Ulrich

i'd like to take a second here to discuss why all women from toronto are worthless whores. now, not all women from toronto are worthless whores...but, a vast majority(i'd say approximatly 80%) fall into the worthless whore category.

toronto broads:

1)stuck up--even the ugly ones are stuck up. like, yo bitch, you're fat and ugly, you have no right to be acting like a supermodel. the hot one's are so snotty it's almost unbearable. the worst part is that i've been programmed to be nice to these malicious sluts simply because i'm scared of ruining that 1% chance i have of getting a blow job from one of them.

2)image driven--here's an example of a typical coversation i'll have with any one of these whores at a bar.

broad: what do you do for a living?

me:i make falafel's down at the pita pit

broad: oh. bye.

like what the fuck? is my position in the falafel industry not good enough for you? you need some high profile bank exec to rub your box?

montreal broads:

1)they're french so you know they're freaky. french girls are slutty. i like that.

2)they're ALL hot. now, i could be mistaken on this one because i've only visited montreal a couple times but no matter where i went, there were hot broads. the grocery store--hot broads. the hardware store--hot broads. pizza shop--hot broads. the place is overrun by hot chicks.

3)they're more approachable than toronto girls. like everything else in montreal, the girls are C.H.I.L.L.I.N'. they're all laid back and in that permanent "yeah, lets rub eachothers privates" kind of state of mind.

the only thing toronto has one over on montreal is that we have better graf. oh yeah!! i said it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

montreal crushes toronoto in every single way.

their girls aresolutely out of fucking control. ive never seen so many beautiful women in my life.

their graff... sorry homeboy, but montreal blows you guys out of the water. i hate to be like that, but yo, its the truth. toronto's got some good writers, but montreal is a graff city, toronoto wants to be chicago, thats pathetic.

Guest Jan Ulrich

whoa whoa whoa. yes, montreal has sick ass bombing. the roll-downs and street level fill in type shit is way ahead of toronto, BUT, toronto's buff is MUCH worse than montreal's. that's one of the main reason's why our bombing seem so lack-lustre in comparison.

montreal writers have more heart though. i can't front on that.

how is toronto trying to be like chicago? just wondering cuz i've never been there, i'd like to see the similarities.

Guest chicken bone

falafals are fucking gorgeous. i used to work at a muslim restaraunt and please believe mintu made the best damned falafels in the world. falafals, pita, hummus, and those bread cheese things.. and the bread spinach things. damn straight can i get an instant pita orgasm? can i? how about some shisha? no i dont smoke that shit please understand.

correct!

that has got to be one of the best posts ive ever read jan.

i didnt have trouble with any of the strippers in toronto, i got invited back to a few houses. but the majority of girls there have some issues youd dont want to fuck with.

now montreal is great because 90% of the guys are homos and are all fruity, whereas montreal girls get dirty, they like to drink, smoke cigaraettes and fuck. no nonsense, they like you they fuck you its that simple. you see, montreal guys give you the edge with them being so feminine and fruity, you can just slide right in and get dat azz so to speak.

as for graffiti, montreal wins the bombing contest. toronto has the productions, and all the fancy fairy flying type shit. but montreal takes it for bombing and really being "hardcore" as they say. but hey, lets not count toronto out yet.

and another thing, i think you are all sleeping on the vancouver/bc girls. now theres some friendly girls. pretty, live in the best part of the country, those girls get down. and they know whats up.

TT/westside till i die

Guest --zeSto--

believe it or not...

there's a large population that 'got the fuck out' of Montreal and moved to Toronto.

I hear that after living in Montreal for a while, it really starts to feel like a small town.

I know that can happen in any community, but they say it got bad in Montreal.

So my point being... now there's a bunch of ex-montreallers doing nights here (in toronto).

And they sure know how to get busy!

as per BC... there's a little too much granola in the water, if you catch my drift.

this posts settles it!

I've been trying to find a job for next winter in either montreal or to, but I couldn't decided which was better. I've never been to either and just thought it'd be cool to live/work in either of those cities. I heard that montreal has the french thing happening for it and that TO has a really good music scene.

I think I'm gonig to try to get a job up in montreal, i like girls more than I like music. honest.

Also, how bad are the winters up there? I'm used to midwest winters, which aren't very cool, but I'm not ready to go on some outward bound type shit.

Guest --zeSto--

winter is not a problem when you're curled up with a girl in a duvet.

(better chance of that in montreal)

Guest Canadiano

Jan speaks proper. The typical toronto girl is mad stuck up, still. It's really hard to spit game at a broad on the street.

As for graff, the bombing is way more in Montreal. Still, we have a CRAZY buff, and our cops are much meaner.

Also, my old English teacher from Montreal told me that Mtl girls are crazy hot because there is so many mixes there.

fUCK LES HABITANTES!!!!!

go leafs go!

Guest Jan Ulrich

yeah, i'm pretty sure not being able to speak french will hold you back when it comes to employment. you gotta remember, half of quebec is made up of english hating frogs.

and toronto isn't all that bad. you just gotta get past all the superficiality.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Canadiano

Re: OH MY GOD!

Originally posted by CatintheHat

This was taking infront of Sew's piece in Montreal. I don't know if she is from Montreal or Toronto but damn them Lemon Cup Cakes had me bent. If your reading this baby HOLLA BACK!!!:eek:

lemoncupcakes.jpg

a lot of hip-hoppers in that photo. gee, I gotta go update my wardrobe now.

JAN good to see you made it home you faggot.Toronto girls are weak plain and simple, every year I get home and look around and see nothing but fat slags. New Yorks slut scene was also busted.

Montreals bombing scene isn't not that great every year I come back to see the same Sake throws running to see shit thats OLDDDDDDDDD.Torontos buff is in full effect nothing lasts.

Guest Canadiano

it was funny. my elder relatives from my home country reached to Mtl the same weekend as Under Pressure. They went with my brother. When they came back, they said that they thought it was uncanny (in my language, of course) how much graffiti there was over there. it was funny for me, probably not for you. they thought toronto was bad, but mont royale gave them new meaning to destruction.

nothings fucking with montreal...

they got girrls like fucking whoa...

i havent been to a city anywhere, and ive been all over the world, that had as many hot girls per capita as mtl. NY and LA have hot girls, but theres alot of fag ugly bitches too. mtl is nothing but fly girls galore... its like, if you're ugly, they make you move to quebec or edmonton or something...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking

if you're ugly, they make you move to quebec or edmonton

Quebec City also has some VERY nice stuff going on.

(but I think you're right about edmonton)

actuakly i jus met this bitch from toronto when i was in cape cod. the bitch was fine and i was about 2 minutes away from fukin her on the beach , then the fuckin cops rolled up and we had to leave the beach.

anyways she wasnt stuck up at all. i talked to her for a while but we kinda lost contact i was supposed to drive up there and stay wit her but i jus got my phone bill and it was like $200 so i dont think ill be callin her anymore.

Archived