TOP SELLING TOY IN PAKISTAN: OSAMA BIN LADEN TOY, IN JEEP WITH BODYGUARDS...

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I tried to find one myself, I just something about it on fox 5 news, if i find a pic i defiently well post it.

what the hell are you 12 ozprophet for? go find it!

NOW!

5pm update

Bin Laden doll outsells Tony Blair toy

Staff and agencies

Tuesday April 16, 2002

[Dolls of George Bush (left) and Osama bin Laden]

George Bush (left) and Osama bin Laden action figures. Photo: PA

An action man-style doll of Tony Blair is being dramatically outsold by the Osama bin Laden figure, it emerged today.

The plastic prime minister, complete with fixed grin, ruffled hair and dressed in an army uniform, has not sold a single model in its first six weeks on offer.

By contrast, sales of the Bin Laden doll on US-based internet site, Herobuilders.com, are already approaching 5,000.

Creator Emil Vicale said the prime minister's apparent unpopularity was because until this week there were no pictures of the ?18.70 "Tony the Ally" model published on the website.

Meanwhile, the Bin Laden doll, dubbed a "villain action figure", is almost always sold with the George "make no mistake about it" Bush model.

"We love Blair in America and I'm sure now buyers can see what they're getting they'll snap him up," said Mr Vicale.

The idea to produce Blair, Bush and Rudy "the Rock" Giuliani dolls, all dressed in soldiers' outfits, was developed a few weeks after the September 11 terror attacks, he said.

"These three guys saved the world that day. I thought, why give kids an action man when they could have real heroes to play with?"

Only after constant demands from consumers did he decide to add the Bin Laden model, which is available in a pink tutu and matching handbag or in a smaller size so he can fit in the clenched fist of the hero dolls.

"I'm still a little uneasy about Osama, but people were desperate to have the villain to go with the hero," Mr Vicale said.

He added that White House lawyers are also uneasy about his business, and have contacted him over concerns that the Bush model may violate proper-use laws covering the US president.

The figures join Osama bin Laden toilet paper ("wipe number two with public enemy number one"), Bin Laden is a big fat doodie-head sweatshirts, and a blood-spattered Bin Laden stress doll among the war-related merchandise available in the US.

Guest normanoner
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

this is fucking pathetic. though nothing happens when people say "close this shit." i am saying close this shit.people are so stupid even if its just joking around.,,.,weedlock

word, this shit just irritates me, the toys i mean

Archived