Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TOP SELLING TOY IN PAKISTAN: OSAMA BIN LADEN TOY, IN JEEP WITH BODYGUARDS...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Dec 5, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

That is fucking disgraceful...

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

lets see him role in that jeep solo......

5. ToYs

ToYs Guest

no pic? what the fuck? i demand i pic!

wow pic is a gay word

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I kinda figured it'd be a burn it yourself american flag kit complete with lighter.

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I tried to find one myself, I just saw something about it on fox 5 news, if i find a pic i defiently well post it.

8. ToYs

ToYs Guest

what the hell are you 12 ozprophet for? go find it!

NOW!

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I only take orders from two kinds of people, the people that enjoy a good super sized meal at Mcdonalds.. And Bill cosby

10. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

ok, I give up, I found a pic of the action figure

[​IMG]

11. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

5pm update
    Bin Laden doll outsells Tony Blair toy

Staff and agencies
    Tuesday April 16, 2002

[Dolls of George Bush (left) and Osama bin Laden]
    George Bush (left) and Osama bin Laden action figures. Photo: PA

An action man-style doll of Tony Blair is being dramatically outsold by the Osama bin Laden figure, it emerged today.

The plastic prime minister, complete with fixed grin, ruffled hair and dressed in an army uniform, has not sold a single model in its first six weeks on offer.

By contrast, sales of the Bin Laden doll on US-based internet site, Herobuilders.com, are already approaching 5,000.

Creator Emil Vicale said the prime minister's apparent unpopularity was because until this week there were no pictures of the ?18.70 "Tony the Ally" model published on the website.

Meanwhile, the Bin Laden doll, dubbed a "villain action figure", is almost always sold with the George "make no mistake about it" Bush model.

"We love Blair in America and I'm sure now buyers can see what they're getting they'll snap him up," said Mr Vicale.

The idea to produce Blair, Bush and Rudy "the Rock" Giuliani dolls, all dressed in soldiers' outfits, was developed a few weeks after the September 11 terror attacks, he said.

"These three guys saved the world that day. I thought, why give kids an action man when they could have real heroes to play with?"

Only after constant demands from consumers did he decide to add the Bin Laden model, which is available in a pink tutu and matching handbag or in a smaller size so he can fit in the clenched fist of the hero dolls.

"I'm still a little uneasy about Osama, but people were desperate to have the villain to go with the hero," Mr Vicale said.

He added that White House lawyers are also uneasy about his business, and have contacted him over concerns that the Bush model may violate proper-use laws covering the US president.

The figures join Osama bin Laden toilet paper ("wipe number two with public enemy number one"), Bin Laden is a big fat doodie-head sweatshirts, and a blood-spattered Bin Laden stress doll among the war-related merchandise available in the US.

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

http://store1.yimg.com/I/herobuilders_1717_63688'>

check it out

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

answer choice "B" - no.

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

............well its on my xmas list. i need to finish my letter to santa.

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

GIHAD JOE

http://www.ilovejesus.com/myhome/amishfun/osamaGIjoe.jpg'>

[img]http://www.burningbrush.com/fire/imx/mcgrath2.jpg'>