top labels?

none

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

T shirts, sweats, hats, etc etc: Supreme, Silas, Parkwalk, Gimme5, Good Enough, Unorthadox Styles, Marharish/mhi, Alife, Milkcrate athletics, Addict, Zoltar, Recon, Subware, Stussy, Seventh letter, Carhartt, X large, Nike. Girl, Zoo York, Fen Church, Lacoste, Polo, Burberry…there’s more but I cant think what ive missed, im a fat bastard so for jeans, shorts etc I tend to go for what ever fits and looks half decent…would love to add neighborhood, bounty hunter and all the other trendy harajuku brands to the list but either cant get hold of them or cant afford them, I have a few Bape bits but most have seen better days.. shoes are mainly Nike with some Adidas, Puma, Gravis and Saucony thrown in for good measure..get most of my stuff of ebay or stock up in sales hence the weird mix..

hahaha....I don't know really......I usually tend to buy Pepe jeans,Guess?,Girbaud,Levi's and gear from the Army and Navy store....or I thrift store shop for 70's leather jackets and whatnot.....

Guest imported_sofarok

I need a new sweatshirt, crewneck or possibly zip up hoodie, I want something classic, well made and relatively understated, I would prefer an online purchase so shipping to the U.K. would be a consideration. Ideally I would love a Supreme one however eBay auctions and Asian resellers have them going for around the $200+ mark. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by sofarok@Oct 22 2004, 08:04 PM

I need a new sweatshirt, crewneck or possibly zip up hoodie, I want something classic, well made and relatively understated, I would prefer an online purchase so shipping to the U.K. would be a consideration. Ideally I would love a Supreme one however eBay auctions and Asian resellers have them going for around the $200+ mark. Any suggestions?

i can swing by supreme and get you a hoody at retail. I think their $120 at the store.

Originally posted by Misteraven+Oct 24 2004, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Oct 24 2004, 08:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nekro@Oct 22 2004, 10:33 PM

First, get a sweatshirt., then get one of these. Bang, awesome sweatshirt.

thats kind of a scam... 12oz isnt hevyweight. the supreme hoody's are 20oz and those feel like heavyweight. i'd rather pay the extra doe and get something that really is premium.

[/b]

You get the idea. One does not have to pay $120 for a nice sweatshirt. If you want name brand shit that's cool, but a nice sweatshirt can be had for a lot less.

Originally posted by sofarok@Oct 23 2004, 12:04 AM

- for sweatshirts / knitwear go stone island!

my label faves:

Stone Island (knitwear / Jackets)

Aquascutum (nice scarfs)

Nike shoes

Levi Jeans

tweed jackets

plain caps / flat caps

fred perry

Spywak

North Face

Gortex / Bearghaus jackets

Lacoste polo's

for me its all about combining cheaper jeans with nice jackets / jumpers in winter and nice t's in summer... and to think I was into all that 'urban' skate wear only a couple of years ago... now its all about the 'terrace look' as a mate of mine calls it.

mind you addict do a nice range of jackets

ps for the love of Christ don't touch that Von Dutch shit... I can only think gay hoxton advertising executive ha ha

Originally posted by Nekro+Oct 24 2004, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nekro - Oct 24 2004, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Misteraven@Oct 24 2004, 08:03 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Nekro@Oct 22 2004, 10:33 PM

First, get a sweatshirt., then get one of these. Bang, awesome sweatshirt.

thats kind of a scam... 12oz isnt hevyweight. the supreme hoody's are 20oz and those feel like heavyweight. i'd rather pay the extra doe and get something that really is premium.

You get the idea. One does not have to pay $120 for a nice sweatshirt. If you want name brand shit that's cool, but a nice sweatshirt can be had for a lot less.

[/b]

I think that's rather subjective to a point. Between the hoody and printing kit, your up to about $70 for a hoody that almost half the weight of the one I pointed out. Granted it's also little more than half the price, but I feel it balances out in terms of what you get for what you pay for. Though your's is one of a kind, I really doubt you'd bump into anyone wearking a supreme hoody all that often, even if you happened to live in NYC.