top fr8 videos

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get in line jelo. I keep checking ebay for a copy. I finally managed to watch it though when an out of towner came through here recently. Fuckign awesome....great to see people I know in it too!

oh, and email me jelo. I owe you a pack and want to know if you need flix of that e2e I caught with you on it...

i honestly wasn't the biggest fan of 'sneak attack'...i thought the rolling footage became a bit redundant, and the soundtrack was just hip hop beat after hip hop beat. nevertheless, i own it and would be willing to make copies for anyone willing to trade for other copies (of basically anything, but i would really like to get a hold of as much raw rolling footage as i can).

as far as other videos, i thought 'tales from the rails' was good... interesting interviews and a classic rock soundtrack. also 'terror in the burbs' was good...it is pretty exclusive to virginia kids/ dos crew but there was quite a bit of day painting footage... well made, not boring at all...and once again a good soundtrack. all of these are availible at the scrapyard in manhatten off of canal street. well, i guess if it was that close to you, you would know where it is.

if anyone wants to swap, email me. lightening_judy@budweiser.com

I don't hear anyone talking about Nightbreed. That was a good one, although the camera didn't stay on the pieces long enough in most cases. And I heard Nightbreed 2 is out but I can't seem to get more info.

Sneak Attack was very well done in my opinion, one of the best. I think he sold out (all of his copies, I mean). I don't know how he'd feel about people copying it - if he sold them all, and doesn't plan a reissue, then copying becomes less of a slap in the face. But in general I say support the people who took the time to put shit together, and just buy the things.

Originally posted by JELO_016

Where can i get a copy of sneak attack? can some one help

e-mail fr8hound@hotmail.com

dude put more work into that than you know and barely broke even on costs so buying one instead of dubbing will always be appreciated. i think it's still being sold through the scrapyard too.

and yes, number two is in the making.

• 2 weeks later...

I THOUGHT TERROR IN THE BURBS WAS PRETTY BA ASS TOO. THEY HAD SOME RAW STUFF. LYES WAS TEARING STUFF UP.. IF YOU ENJOY EUROPEAN TRAINS, THE DIRTY HANDZ VIDEOS ARE BAD ASS. THEY HAVE ACTION OF FULL CARS, E2E'S, WALLS... AND CRAZY TUNNEL MISSIONS!!!

Guest Graff Jesus

topless freight videos? where can i get some of those? is that like "girls gone wild" or "when trains attack"....

fuck i think i'm gonna put out a video with those 2 concepts put together. it's guaranteed to be a big seller.

the lines toughest was definatly where its at.. that and i have to agree on the gtv fr8 video... I got a few videos when i was in europe that i got to watch only a few times over there, and havent gotten converted yet, but i got one called Consequences - the wholecar edition.. its fucking great... All passenger trains, All wholecars.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived