Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

top fr8 videos

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CRUSH KILL DESTROY, Jan 3, 2002.

1. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

sneak attack fuckin rocks, just wondering if there are any other fr8 videos that compare. also does anyone know if sneak attack 2 is still in the werks?

2. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

Where can i get a copy of sneak attack? can some one help

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

get in line jelo. I keep checking ebay for a copy. I finally managed to watch it though when an out of towner came through here recently. Fuckign awesome....great to see people I know in it too!

oh, and email me jelo. I owe you a pack and want to know if you need flix of that e2e I caught with you on it...

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

ese i got mine off of beatbreaks.com this was back in the summer though

5. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

"Tales of the rails" is my favorite
    the cinimatography is great
    and the Hendrix....must have the Hendrix!

T.L.T. was pretty fresh.

I heard sneak attack is sick too.

6. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

anyone know how to get a video picked up and distributed, i dont have the funds but me and a friend have put together a large collection of mostly freights and some bombings as well as production walls.

7. Secs Oner

Secs Oner Senior Member

i got a copy of sneak attack id possibly be willing to trade... any takers/offers?

8. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

i honestly wasn't the biggest fan of 'sneak attack'...i thought the rolling footage became a bit redundant, and the soundtrack was just hip hop beat after hip hop beat. nevertheless, i own it and would be willing to make copies for anyone willing to trade for other copies (of basically anything, but i would really like to get a hold of as much raw rolling footage as i can).
    as far as other videos, i thought 'tales from the rails' was good... interesting interviews and a classic rock soundtrack. also 'terror in the burbs' was good...it is pretty exclusive to virginia kids/ dos crew but there was quite a bit of day painting footage... well made, not boring at all...and once again a good soundtrack. all of these are availible at the scrapyard in manhatten off of canal street. well, i guess if it was that close to you, you would know where it is.

if anyone wants to swap, email me. lightening_judy@budweiser.com

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I actually think Mr. Rags had "a" copy of "tail of rails" I better go check back on that....quick like...

10. frontophile

frontophile Junior Member

graffiti tv fr8 editition.
    ono penr marco ges here

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I don't hear anyone talking about Nightbreed. That was a good one, although the camera didn't stay on the pieces long enough in most cases. And I heard Nightbreed 2 is out but I can't seem to get more info.
    Sneak Attack was very well done in my opinion, one of the best. I think he sold out (all of his copies, I mean). I don't know how he'd feel about people copying it - if he sold them all, and doesn't plan a reissue, then copying becomes less of a slap in the face. But in general I say support the people who took the time to put shit together, and just buy the things.

12. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

dig it. once again words of wisdom from Mr. Cracked.

13. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

keep your eyes peeled for something in the werks, somthing big is coming. reel big.

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

15. baLLeRplAyA

baLLeRplAyA Member

tales from the rails is sick, the gtv freight issue is alright too.....