Top 5 Ways to Get Women

Weapon X

Sure, an expensive sports car, a movie-star face or even a nice butt can grab a woman's attention. But so can a lot of other things. There are plenty of women who — given the choice — would take substance over flash any day.

If you're a guy who happens to drive a beat-up sedan, has an unremarkable face or no butt at all (you know who you are), fear not. You too can woo and win a woman who will think she struck gold the day she met you.

Here are five little ways to score big with a woman:

Call when you say you will

And be as specific as you can about when her phone will ring. "I'll call you this weekend" isn't good enough; instead make a definite phone date by saying, "I'll call you at 9:00 p.m. Friday." Show consideration and interest, and you can expect the same in return.

Remember what she says

After only a little casual conversation, a guy who remembers and refers to my sisters' names or some detail of my work life is going to score points with me. Something as simple as asking how the big client meeting went or whether my mom still has a cold turns my interest up a notch or two, because it lets me know he cares about me and my life.

Share something of yourself with her

Or at least offer to. She may very well not want to meet up with you and the guys Friday night at that dive where your high school buddies' band has a gig. But you still get points for having made the invitation.

Listen when she's talking

Guys like to be problem solvers. For women, sometimes just talking about something is the solution. If she had an unhappy run-in with her boss, don't immediately leap to tell her what she should have done or point out her tactical errors. Unless she asks you what she should do, just listen and sympathize. You may not feel as though you've done anything, but from her point of view, you'll have been wonderfully supportive.

Notice her

The new haircut or outfit. Her smile, her eyes ... whatever you notice about her, let her know. And remember, there's one phrase (not "I love you") a man can always say that a woman will cherish: "Wow! You look fantastic."

buuuullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

yeah, thats all malarchy.

just do like Manolo in SCARFACE.

Stick your tounge out and wag it like a puppy dogs tail.

Chics dig that shit!

Originally posted by Weapon X

After only a little casual conversation, a guy who remembers and refers to my sisters' names or some detail of my work life is going to score points with me. Something as simple as asking how the big client meeting went or whether my mom still has a cold turns my interest up a notch or two, because it lets me know he cares about me and my life.

nah that has some good points there...i would totally go for a guy who does all that...

Remember what she says

Listen when she's talking

those two are deffi important...like if i tell a guy something thats not even all that important and he remembers it and brings it up a few monthes later that completly makes me melt.

and i cant stand if im talkin on the phone to a guy and hes not paying attention...it annoys the shit out of me...if a guy ever does that i just hang up on him...ask noum he would know lol. so listening is deff important

and its not true that nice guys always finish last cuz nice guys end up with the best girls...and the jerks end up with some hoes who cheat on them regularly. everyone gets what they deserve so be a nice guy...itll pay off eventually

Originally posted by sweetcherry

nah that has some good points there...i would totally go for a guy who does all that...

of course you would.

and its not true that nice guys always finish last cuz nice guys end up with the best girls...and the jerks end up with some hoes who cheat on them regularly. everyone gets what they deserve so be a nice guy...itll pay off eventually

wrong.

Another good thing is:

When you are on the phone with a girl and you're talking for a long time (as it usually goes), and you wanna get off the phone, leave the conversation at a high point so that she'll be interested in talking to you soon. If you do so successfully she'll be interested in talking to you soon.

Physical beauty is considered attractive, which leads to interpersonal attraction -- there seems to be a logical relationship. But, isn't beauty only skin deep? We should have no problem distinguish superficial, visual beauty from inner beauty, right? "No, and no" would be social psychologists' answer. They will tell you that beauty is definitely more than just skin deep. Specifically, they will say that good-looking people are not only seen as beautiful, they are also seen as having a more pleasant personality and as more competent than less beautiful people. Further more, psychologists have found that we are affected by others' physical beauty without even seeing them; just the knowledge that we are dealing with someone who has physical beauty will do the trick.