Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Top 5 Ways to Get Women

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Sure, an expensive sports car, a movie-star face or even a nice butt can grab a woman's attention. But so can a lot of other things. There are plenty of women who — given the choice — would take substance over flash any day.

If you're a guy who happens to drive a beat-up sedan, has an unremarkable face or no butt at all (you know who you are), fear not. You too can woo and win a woman who will think she struck gold the day she met you.

Here are five little ways to score big with a woman:

Call when you say you will
    And be as specific as you can about when her phone will ring. "I'll call you this weekend" isn't good enough; instead make a definite phone date by saying, "I'll call you at 9:00 p.m. Friday." Show consideration and interest, and you can expect the same in return.

Remember what she says
    After only a little casual conversation, a guy who remembers and refers to my sisters' names or some detail of my work life is going to score points with me. Something as simple as asking how the big client meeting went or whether my mom still has a cold turns my interest up a notch or two, because it lets me know he cares about me and my life.

Share something of yourself with her
    Or at least offer to. She may very well not want to meet up with you and the guys Friday night at that dive where your high school buddies' band has a gig. But you still get points for having made the invitation.

Listen when she's talking
    Guys like to be problem solvers. For women, sometimes just talking about something is the solution. If she had an unhappy run-in with her boss, don't immediately leap to tell her what she should have done or point out her tactical errors. Unless she asks you what she should do, just listen and sympathize. You may not feel as though you've done anything, but from her point of view, you'll have been wonderfully supportive.

Notice her
    The new haircut or outfit. Her smile, her eyes ... whatever you notice about her, let her know. And remember, there's one phrase (not "I love you") a man can always say that a woman will cherish: "Wow! You look fantastic."

buuuullshit.

2. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

aaw did someone have a bad experience recently?....hahahahahaa jk...i should read this....i dont know how they work anyway

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I had a bad experience once. I’m not a misogynist, I just don’t think too highly of most western women.

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah, thats all malarchy.

just do like Manolo in SCARFACE.
    Stick your tounge out and wag it like a puppy dogs tail.
    Chics dig that shit!

5. 23578

23578 Elite Member

6. king kong

king kong Banned

either a great body or money which also includes sports car mansion and etc...

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

This isn't top 5 ways to get a woman; it's top 5 ways to be nice to a woman. bvig difference.

8. ares

ares Member

If it were only that easy....

...I wouldn't be on here now:(

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

nice guys finish last...

10. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

nah that has some good points there...i would totally go for a guy who does all that...

Remember what she says

Listen when she's talking

those two are deffi important...like if i tell a guy something thats not even all that important and he remembers it and brings it up a few monthes later that completly makes me melt.

and i cant stand if im talkin on the phone to a guy and hes not paying attention...it annoys the shit out of me...if a guy ever does that i just hang up on him...ask noum he would know lol. so listening is deff important

and its not true that nice guys always finish last cuz nice guys end up with the best girls...and the jerks end up with some hoes who cheat on them regularly. everyone gets what they deserve so be a nice guy...itll pay off eventually

11. illwill

illwill Member

i saw this somewhere else today? aol? msn? oh yeah it was in the hotmail sign in screen. ok.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i get all my news from msn and daily show with jon stewart. i'm very wordly.

13. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

answer list:

Make sure you smell like toilette water.

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

attn: DIRTYHABIT

why arent you on aim. huh. typical.