top 3 things on your mind

Seek One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) graffiti

2) graffiti

3) daydreams-->fantasy situations I imagine myself being in...I actually will be talking out loud to someone in the situation sometimes...and then I snap out of it. They involve a variety of things, usually girls. But the daydreams involving girls have to do with sex only about a third of the time...

*the past week*

1. stay home drink and draw? or go out to drink and paint?

2. what colors will the wall of my apartment be in 2 years. and will i have a microwave. i dont like microwaves.

3. shit. i should really go look for an apartment. and develop this film so i can mail people shit.

4. should i consider a future as an 747 airline capitan

my bottle of persecco is now finished.

1. girlfriend-shes in florida. im in california. i still have to wait about a month util she comes back.

2. $45-i need that to register for college. i dont have that. i dont even have 45 cents. school starts on the 20th.

3. apartment- getting kicked out soon.. moving out with my girlfriend (coughreallybadideacough) but all my friends have around 10k debts because of cars. she is the only one able to pay a monthly rent. we havent been dating for too long.. so im sure this moving in together is going to totally fuck it up.. but if i dont.. im going to be living on the streets. yeah.

shut up man.

1. I need to find a job. I can't find a job though.

2. Art/Graffiti, and how I need money for it

3. Moving out and how I'm going to pay my part of the bills/rent, and manage to have more than 5 cents left for the rest of the month

basically , right now it all boils down to money, and how I need more.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest Remy Martin

sex graffiti and loot....

nice clothes and food are in along there somewhere, and im always contemplating this weird univerese we live in from a surreal perspective...

Guest KARD like WOE
Originally posted by Seek One:

on an average day what are the top 3 things u think about the most.

mine are

1. girls

2. graffiti

3. getting high/ and or drunk.

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 08-13-2001).]

i hear dat

Originally posted by cmeup:

pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypu ssy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy oh yea, and pussy.

biggrin.gif

hahaha, tease your the shit

Well these are my routine thoughts throughout the week...

1.) Wondering What Ill see the next time Im in a car driving around, also studying any lay-ups I might see..maybe see again.

2.) Obtaining more spraypaint/organizing an upcoming mission.

3.) The 2 nearly naked,fine women I saw at Siggraph 2002..oooh baby

4.) Work

5.) Smoking up my 8th of Chronic (I just got it today.)

Archived