Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Top 10 celebrity's you want to Beat up

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mosluggo, Mar 26, 2002.

1. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

1)Carrot Top 2)Carson Daly 3)Sally Jesse Raphael 4) Rosie 5)The new guy host on the weakest link(he was on mtv the other day wearing capri pants 6)Rikki Lake 7) Louie Anderson(Fat Family Feud Host) 8)Fred Durst 9) That little blonde haired kid off 7th Heaven 10)P.Diddy
    and I'll add Ja Rule and Everyone on Dawson's Creek

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

carson daily
    marriah carey maybe
    will smith
    that winiie the pooh thing

actually i havent watched tv in like 3 weeks so i dont remember any celebritys

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

how about all of 'em.

except jude law.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

aaron carter
    lil bow wow
    carson daly
    fred durst
    that chick from electric circus

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

1. nelly
    2. ja rule
    3. kobe bryant
    4. mike tyson
    5. and the rest of your list

6. Agent Uprise

Agent Uprise New Jack

that fucking asshole shit talking motherfucker (whats his name?) from amerikas most wanted!!!!!!!

Fun Trivia FACT:

The reason he has such a pathetic vendetta against 'criminal scum' is cause his daughter was kid-napped and murdered. Talk about lashing out!!!

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

1. Oprah
    2. Sally Jesse Raphael
    3. Insane Clown Posse
    4. stupid radio dj's in my town
    5. keahiwae (irritating local group)
    6. Joe...
    7. Alec Baldwin
    8. Joan Rivers
    9. Ellen
    10. Madonna

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

and he is a asshole because......????

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

As long as you don't live in Vermont...:crazy:

10. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

chris rock
    all of the wb's black fullhouse show fuckers
    donahue
    that fuckin moron, kelsey grammer
    damn i got way too many....

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

i really want to kill that dj kayslay guy in all the songs i download. all he babbles is hey wussup dj kayslay .... i know these guys.. two pac boye....

and dumb shit like that
    soomeone murder this guy

12. platapie

platapie Guest

carson daily
    marylin manson
    icp
    korn
    jarule
    jlo
    jolly green giant for being so dam jolly
    the devil might need a ass whompin to
    and maybe and afetr that im gravy

13. Secret

Secret Elite Member

-Monica Lewinski. So you sucked Clinton's dick? So fucking what? That shit was how many years ago? You're not the only one. Get over it, cunt.

-Barbara Streisand. Damn she annoys me.

-Paula Jones. You say you were sexually harrassed and now you're in fucking celebrity boxing matches for that shit? Since when did being a victim of sexual assult make people a fucking star??

-Lil Bow Wow. I just don't like him cause he's a little shit and makes tons of more money than I do.

-Kathy Lee. We ALL know you left Regis... he's got a new bitch now so just get over it and make more shitty records nobody is gonna buy.

-Aaron Carter. You and Lil Romeo should hook up and be the bootleg version of N'sync and Lil Bow Wow.

-Joan Rivers and Melissa Rivers. Okay, so you talk shit about celebrities and what they wear... that's cool. But LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING FACE! One more surgery and your face is gonna turn into a wrinkled vagina. And now you got your daughter talking shit too? Jesus.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

mystikal
    all other wak 'rappers'

15. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

1. Ja Rule for thinking hes a thug. and acting like he know tupac
    2. Aaron Carter. nuff said.

:mexican: