Top 10 celebrity's you want to Beat up

mosluggo

1)Carrot Top 2)Carson Daly 3)Sally Jesse Raphael 4) Rosie 5)The new guy host on the weakest link(he was on mtv the other day wearing capri pants 6)Rikki Lake 7) Louie Anderson(Fat Family Feud Host) 8)Fred Durst 9) That little blonde haired kid off 7th Heaven 10)P.Diddy

and I'll add Ja Rule and Everyone on Dawson's Creek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

carson daily

marriah carey maybe

will smith

that winiie the pooh thing

actually i havent watched tv in like 3 weeks so i dont remember any celebritys

Guest uncle-boy

1. Oprah

2. Sally Jesse Raphael

3. Insane Clown Posse

4. stupid radio dj's in my town

5. keahiwae (irritating local group)

6. Joe...

7. Alec Baldwin

8. Joan Rivers

9. Ellen

10. Madonna

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Agent Uprise

that fucking asshole shit talking motherfucker (whats his name?) from amerikas most wanted!!!!!!!

Fun Trivia FACT:

The reason he has such a pathetic vendetta against 'criminal scum' is cause his daughter was kid-napped and murdered. Talk about lashing out!!!

and he is a asshole because......????

Guest greedy mars

i really want to kill that dj kayslay guy in all the songs i download. all he babbles is hey wussup dj kayslay .... i know these guys.. two pac boye....

and dumb shit like that

soomeone murder this guy

Guest platapie

carson daily

marylin manson

icp

korn

jarule

jlo

jolly green giant for being so dam jolly

the devil might need a ass whompin to

and maybe and afetr that im gravy

-Monica Lewinski. So you sucked Clinton's dick? So fucking what? That shit was how many years ago? You're not the only one. Get over it, cunt.

-Barbara Streisand. Damn she annoys me.

-Paula Jones. You say you were sexually harrassed and now you're in fucking celebrity boxing matches for that shit? Since when did being a victim of sexual assult make people a fucking star??

-Lil Bow Wow. I just don't like him cause he's a little shit and makes tons of more money than I do.

-Kathy Lee. We ALL know you left Regis... he's got a new bitch now so just get over it and make more shitty records nobody is gonna buy.

-Aaron Carter. You and Lil Romeo should hook up and be the bootleg version of N'sync and Lil Bow Wow.

-Joan Rivers and Melissa Rivers. Okay, so you talk shit about celebrities and what they wear... that's cool. But LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING FACE! One more surgery and your face is gonna turn into a wrinkled vagina. And now you got your daughter talking shit too? Jesus.

Guest SPLINTER

1. Ja Rule for thinking hes a thug. and acting like he know tupac

2. Aaron Carter. nuff said.

:mexican:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that fucking asshole shit talking motherfucker (whats his name?) from amerikas most wanted!!!!!!!

Fun Trivia FACT:

The reason he has such a pathetic vendetta against 'criminal scum' is cause his daughter was kid-napped and murdered. Talk about lashing out!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and he is a asshole because......????

boo-ya

because cops are the enemies. because shows like americas most wanted and cops normalize the bizzare world of law enforcement creating a false television reality of bad guys and good guys where any lawbreakers on earth deserved to be punished however the fucking pigs choose too. COPS IS THE WORST SHOW ON TELEVISION! that dude on amw is a blind idiot whether he has a personal vendeta or not.

and back on topic.

BOB SAGAT!

THE OLSON TWINS

(ALL CAST MEMBERS OF FULL HOUSE)

ill settle down now

um.............

barbara walters

judge judy

canoe reeves

julia roberts

tom hanks

most of the others yall listed.

-jerk182

1. Ben Affleck

2. Fred Durst

3. All the new rock bands that sound like blink182

4. That one group that plays that song that sounds like blink182 with the beastie boys rhyming

5. George W Bush

6. Boogie Hands (not really, but you're supposed to include him everything, right?)

7. I Don't beat up women

Fun Trivia FACT:

it wasnt his daughter it was his son you fucking dumbass, get your FACTs right before you sound like a jackass you faggot, i hope your son gets murdered by a toothless motherfucker, then see if some writers or some cops are gonna hunt his ass down for your punk ass, i dont like cops either, ill let them save my kids ass though.

1. Kathy Lee Gifford

2. Barbra Streisand

3. Halle Berry for her freak the fuck out session on the oscars

4. Lil bow wow

5. lil romeo

6. aaron carter...all three because they ain't shit. if they weren't related to someone famous they wouldn't be shit.

7. jenny jones

8. ricki lake

9. anyone that goes onto the 2 shows mentioned above..especially if its because you dress too slutty or your an out of control child...fucking trailor trash

10. anyone mentioned about just because I may want to do it twice.

nelly, ja rule, fred dust, kid rock, carsen daley, kobe, kirk heinrich (kansas b-ball), lil bow wow including all other 'lil' rappers, puff daddy, master p, lead singer of creed fuck that guy and his bitch ass ego.

1. britney spears... then after i'm done she begs me to do her in the butt...

2. all the commercial radio dj's in my area

3. beetlejuice (i know it's not spelled right) from howard stern

4. if the sluts from the girls gone wild videos count as celebrities, then they fill out 4 thru 10...

Guest blood as ink

1.jay leno..stab him in the face with a rusty fork.

2.the olsen twins.

3.montel williams,and most talk show hosts.

4.anyone who has ever done and infomercial..except richard simmons...he's amusing.

5.dick clark...that motherfucker's gonna get it.

6.all the boybands and teeny bopper mtv generation bs non talented fucks.

7.henry rollins...i have no clue why i just don't like him...that and he ruined black flag...fucker.

8.martha stuart...i'll give her something to clean up.

9.lady cleo(the psyhic phone lady)

10.alanis morrisete...she should stick with dogma role and not speak at all.

1. Id fucking stab the shit out of tom cruises bitch ass

2. Id beat the shit out of Cinder Calhoun

3. Id fucking shoot Puff Daddy, Mase, R kelly, G dope, and black rob

4. Id kill bob sagat nigga needs to quit

5. I WILL MOTHER FUCKING CUT THE SHIT OUT OF LIL ROMEO AND BOW WOW

6. I would fucking kick the shit out of cash money/ no limit shit

7. Id stab that one faggot from fullhouse called Joey

8. I would mother fucking rape brittney spears while christina aguilera got that shit on vhs

9. Id fucking hit connie chungk and barbara walters in the face wit a 2 by 4 while stone philips got that shit on dvd

10. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WOULD FUCKING STAB THAT MOM OFF OF 7th HEAVEN IN HER MOTHER FUCKIN PUSSY WITH A BROKEN BOTTLE.

FUCK HOLLYWOOD

Guest willy.wonka

if i was on the oriely factor and he started butting in on me...i'd kick his ass...

that fucking wierd lookin guy on POLITICALLY INCORRECT..bash the fucker right in his seat..

1. aron carter

2. aron carter

3. aron carter

4. aron carter

5. aron carter

6. aron carter

7. aron carter

8. aron carter

9. aron carter

10.oprah

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Eski