TOOTH FUCKING ACHES

DEE38

i have a horrible one right now....

pounding fucking pain, hurts... tooo.. fucking.. bad...

home remidies.. anyone??? im gunna die

(i cant go to the dentist cuz my insurance sucks in the states, i have to wait till december when i go to hawaii..)

HELP MEEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

TOOTHACHE & MOUTH PAIN: To ease toothache or other mouth pain, make a tea by boiling 5 grams of fresh peppermint in 1 cup water and adding a little salt. Peppermint is an antiseptic and contains menthol, which relieves pain when applied to skin surfaces.

got it from

HERE

Guest Stapler

You could try what i posted earlier or try using CLOVE OIL dab some on a cotton bud thingy and apply to area that hurts.

If you dont know what Cloves are the are the things you poke into Oranges for something either as moth ball type things or Christmas decorations or some thing

Guest Stapler

Also if you make Honey tea that can help cause honey is also a natural pain reliever but i dont know if it helps with tooth aches.

But you should go see dentist before December cause it could and probably will get really painfull

Guest Stapler

If you have a little bit of money you can by Clove Oil from most drug stores. Dont know about the states but in Australia you could.

Guest Stapler

Found another one: Place a whole peeled clove of garlic directly on the aching tooth and keep it there for an hour.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

move to canada, take advantage of free dental plans.

your capitalism isnt so cool now is it?

hahahah fucking coolest reply ever, fucking canadians, you rock!

damn u u sa

Guest im not witty

go to a "club", get drunk and come babble to someone on AIM. its the fuggin cure for what ailes ya, as you well know. ;)

I put the garlic in my mouth, and couldent stand more than 5 minutes.. although the pain has died down with my ambesol... but i know in a month its gunna sneak attack.. this is the second one i've had in 2 months. Fucking sucks...

and as for killing my self.............. i already did.. i died when i ate that last piece of garlic..... i could of made some pasta...

thanks for the help though guys, especially stapler, your gunna make a kick ass parent when your kid one day is crying its fucking head off like me from a meazly throbbing tootheache. ....you'll know exactly what to do... and as for canada, thumbs up on that dental plan... whats up with sneakin in narcotics into the u.s. for this toothache?

Guest Stapler

Thanks DEE38. Did you eat the Garlic or just put it near the tooth ache? If it is still hurting make Honey tea. Or jst get some honey and put it where it hurts, dont eat it all though..........Hope you get better.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I say hydrocodone, someone vouch for me.

when i get toothaches[ which is alot] i go to the nearest hospital and get me some fucking pain killers mentioned above and you have to get an anti biotic just so the shit dont get infected worse then what it is....just take a couple of vicodins or whatever theyll give you and call me in the morning..hahah for real tho they really work!!!!

Archived