Too Short VS Jesus Christ

BigOatser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh.. the bible lies. it has changed so much over the years its insane. for instance, the last thing i heard they did to it was change jesus' response to the question "are you going to the party tonight" from a no to a maybe because he shows up to the party in disguise and.. jesus doesnt lie.

so he probably boned hella girls.

anyone have XM? one of the channels on there did a "sodiumpenathol behind the bullshit truth about jesus christ" for christmas. it was fucking funny. they just had wierd people talking about doing drugs with jesus and jesus fucking and killing hookers. good quality family entertainment. ill see if its online anywhere

anybody see 'he got game'? well, not only was dude in that named jesus, but it also featured milla jovovich as a hooker. i would bang her silly.

jesus h. christ also hung out with a hooker, mary magdalen. i dont know how hot she was, but if she looked anything like milla, im sure jesus was banging her silly.

thats all.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by BigOatser

Didnt Jesus die a virgin?

there's actually a book discussing the belief that jesus had children, and that since the holy grail was a vessel that held the wine/blood of Jesus, the holy grail wasn't a cup...but a child...a family. it goes on to talk about how jesus' wife and child might've fled to gaul and king arthur and his knights weren't looking for a cup, they were looking for the bloodline of jesus.

as a sidenote, when i was in grade school, tooshort had this song out with erick sermon that was the JOINT

Oooh ahh ah ah aiyah ai yah yah

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know why...but

this hard ass OG was tellin us all these crazy-ass stories....then he gets into a tooshort and his crew story...i guess tooshort punked him and his whole gang out in oakland and made them walk wiht thier boxers adn thier wallets back home to richmond...

tooshort is gangsta...and jesus is God for all i know.

Archived