Too good for your own good.

oneeightyone

So it's about 2:30 am, im covered in grease, im pretty sure my car will need major money put in to repair it.

it's about midnight and i am feeling pretty low, today for some reason made me feel down in life, like when you like a girl and you feel inadequate, well that same feeling, plus the one for the girl, but for your entire life, x3. so i go out for some ice cream and orange juice, because i think it'll make me feel better.

i get it, im driving back home when i hear my tire die on me, my tire is dead, so i pull over try to change it but realize i have no spare. so here i am at 1am in a dark parking lot by the woods and i dont have anybody. i cant call anybody because for one, all my friends for some reason have scrambled in the past 6 months. i start looking for a 7-11 to get some tire in a can and finally find one, then it starts to rain.

so im walking back to my car in this deserted parking lot where my car is to put this fucking can into the tire. here i am, depressed already, trying to fix this, i bought two, i unloaded both of them only to realize the tire is off the wheel and it's a big waste of money. so there i am, with nobody to help me. alone, and my cell phone battery is about to die.

it seems that ive stretched my hand out to a million people, even at this time of the night/ day, if someone called me, i wouldnt leave them hanging. so i look on my list and nobody. nobody is there to help.

so i say fuck-it, jump in my car and drive home on a busted tire, my tire is probably shot to fuck, maybe the wheel is dented now. i dont care. im pissed, and sad at the same time.

pretty much after all that rambling of my shitty night,

i feel that i am too good for my own good, i try to help everyone out, but when i need it nobody is there for me. like i cant take care of myself, that i dont do things for myself as much as for other people.

i dont know how to change it, nor do i know if i need to change it. i like to help people but when nobody is there for you, then that diminishes your perspective on what good can do.

oh, and i locked the keys inside the car afterwards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear ya brother. i often go out of my way to help people out, then end up being taken advantage of. fuck it though. it doesn't do any good to dwell on shit like that. don't worry about changing yourself. just know you're a good person and fuck the rest.

sounds like one shitty day though. life seems to go lke that sometimes.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by oneeightyone@May 31 2005, 06:39 AM

oh, and i locked the keys inside the car afterwards.

sods laws.

looking out for others is all good. it is a nice thing to do, and not everyone takes you for granted...

...but still, people always forget to look out for themselves, if you get me.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@May 31 2005, 07:02 AM

i hear ya brother. i often go out of my way to help people out, then end up being taken advantage of. fuck it though. it doesn't do any good to dwell on shit like that. don't worry about changing yourself. just know you're a good person and fuck the rest.

sounds like one shitty day though. life seems to go lke that sometimes.

Best advice here, the world has a funny way of dealing with people and everyone gets back what they put in.... good and bad, one day you'll get your good........ keep your head up matey

Originally posted by -Rage-@May 31 2005, 10:24 AM

Hey man, sorry you had a bad time.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your e-mail in time.

Hope you found something to do in the city.

yea, no problem, i went up there on a whim but next time ill hit you up well before the day tha ti actually go.

i got into a gang of shit, first and probably the last time i ever try moonshine.

rarebreed is an okay place, too bad it was closed.

and LENS,

yea it is. today im in full effect about to get a show at a gallery.

lifes a bitch sometimes but you just gotta rough it out and keep on playing.

Damn yo...

Hey why didn't you call me? I was lying in bed, and unbeknownst to me, I was catching a cold from the draft through my window. Maybe I wouldn't have this cold now.

You coulda put your tire back on the wheel with a flathead screwdriver or something... but that fixaflat only works for really small holes.

Hope things are better for ya now...

yeah, a lot of people are assholes and will take advantage of you with every chance they get, and some are genuinely good people with someone worthwhile to contribute..just remember that, try to give most people the benefit of the doubt, and when/if they fuck you over take it with a grain of salt and when they help you out appreciate it for what it is and you should be alright...