too drunk

JUDONO?

has any else done this? couple of days ago i got wasted and i mean drunk!plus i was puffin on chronic too. so when i was going home i went to look for some freights at some spot i seen earlier that week. so when i get to the spot they're gone! so im like fuck it ill paint some wall but i was too drunk and high to do anything right but i still did a 4 color bomb so the next day i go back to see the spot and im like what the fuck is that? my lines were all fuck up, my fill in was shitty everything was shitty so now im like fuck should go back and redeem myself or let everyone see tha piece of shit? well post your drunk stories if you got them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmm, since I've never been dumb enough to paint drunk or high I've never had that problem. Anyway if you're drunk and high you're not as quick to react, what if the cops showed up?

Guest socrates

I like to party from 7-2 and then go painting I feel invincible, and then it also seems like a good idea to play hide and go seek with my crew and urinate anywhere you have too, drunken writing..it's the life for me

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by •nakone•

i paitned high once... it was a pain in the ass.. but i think if i got use to it.. i could manage it

Painted high ONCE!? Shit, I like painting when I smoke...It's kinda more fun. Once I painted after I hadn't smoked for like 8 months, and not only did I suck back then, but I was pretty blazed after not feeling it for so long. It didn't turn out very well. Painting kinda seems like more of an adventure when you're high...

Guest Daddy_Screw

painting after/while puffing makes me PARANOID, but its a good kind of para cos i'm more aware of my surroundings depending on what kinda weed i smoke.

when i'm drunk i just feel like superman and i spray everything in sight.

sheeeit, i'm drunk right now.

Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

painting after/while puffing makes me PARANOID, but its a good kind of para cos i'm more aware of my surroundings depending on what kinda weed i smoke.

make sure you dont spray your moniter then:crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by JUDONO?

has any else done this? couple of days ago i got wasted and i mean drunk!plus i was puffin on chronic too. so when i was going home i went to look for some freights at some spot i seen earlier that week. so when i get to the spot they're gone! so im like fuck it ill paint some wall but i was too drunk and high to do anything right but i still did a 4 color bomb so the next day i go back to see the spot and im like what the fuck is that? my lines were all fuck up, my fill in was shitty everything was shitty so now im like fuck should go back and redeem myself or let everyone see tha piece of shit? well post your drunk stories if you got them.

either go to ur throwie and write beside it "fucking drunk" or go get a fat cap and a can or 2 and paint over the throwie... or a roller (rollers are alot of work though)

Originally posted by JUDONO?

yah i know what u mean.. when ur painting drunk ur like wow this throwie is so good.. etc and u think ur king.. then next day u just cant belive that u painted something so shitty

Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

some ppl get paranoid when they smoke weed and some get so relaxed.. if u one to get relaxed then i would probably smoke a small joint to calm the nerves..

Guest optimo

some alcohol is good for any form of painting for me, too much sucks, my shit comes out unproportional and sloppy if im too fucked up

hahaha nice man nice

last friday i went out and was thinking im gonna do a sober nite of bombing i meet up with my friends i end up chugging a bottle of wine haveing some shots and getting high as fuck and then we decided to climb a roof thats like 30 feet or so up and were drunk as fuck and u know we were doing the regular smash shit routine then i got on the roof and it was like damn time to do a fat throw up here and i did it each letter was bout 6 feet tall and i went and looked at it the next day and it was sick...... i actually did a good job when i was fucked up but then again i usually bomb half drunk and then get high after so u know it must be all teh practice ne ways if ur gonna bomb drunk write drunk as fuck or fucken drunk beside it if its bad then people will understand or u could go back and show yourself up right beside the drunk one i done that too

peace

Archived