Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

too drunk

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by JUDONO?, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

has any else done this? couple of days ago i got wasted and i mean drunk!plus i was puffin on chronic too. so when i was going home i went to look for some freights at some spot i seen earlier that week. so when i get to the spot they're gone! so im like fuck it ill paint some wall but i was too drunk and high to do anything right but i still did a 4 color bomb so the next day i go back to see the spot and im like what the fuck is that? my lines were all fuck up, my fill in was shitty everything was shitty so now im like fuck should go back and redeem myself or let everyone see tha piece of shit? well post your drunk stories if you got them.

2. spec

spec Guest

Hmm, since I've never been dumb enough to paint drunk or high I've never had that problem. Anyway if you're drunk and high you're not as quick to react, what if the cops showed up?

3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

when i go out and bomb i have some liquor in me....is this post in the wrong place?

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hmm , you were drunk and high and your bomb came out shitty............i wonder how that could have happened ....

5. socrates

socrates Guest

I like to party from 7-2 and then go painting I feel invincible, and then it also seems like a good idea to play hide and go seek with my crew and urinate anywhere you have too, drunken writing..it's the life for me

6. 455

455 Guest

yes,I put in the most work when I'm wasted......

7. catwash

catwash Guest

drunk bombing is the best way to do it....

8. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

9. porque

porque Senior Member

...you bombed a wall at a layup spot?...what are you stupid?...i hope someone beats your ass for that...

10. melt

melt Guest

11. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

i paitned high once... it was a pain in the ass.. but i think if i got use to it.. i could manage it

12. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Painted high ONCE!? Shit, I like painting when I smoke...It's kinda more fun. Once I painted after I hadn't smoked for like 8 months, and not only did I suck back then, but I was pretty blazed after not feeling it for so long. It didn't turn out very well. Painting kinda seems like more of an adventure when you're high...

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

14. Daddy_Screw

Daddy_Screw Guest

painting after/while puffing makes me PARANOID, but its a good kind of para cos i'm more aware of my surroundings depending on what kinda weed i smoke.
    when i'm drunk i just feel like superman and i spray everything in sight.
    sheeeit, i'm drunk right now.

15. scene1

scene1 Junior Member

make sure you dont spray your moniter then:crazy: :crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.