TOO DRUNK TO FUCK

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

3:47 AM, hot fuckin day. Ashtrays full, deadlines all over and feeling lazy as fuck.

I've spent this whole year pretty much drinking and being at bars on weekdays. The idea of staying at home for a night made me sick. The previous year it was pretty much vice versa, more home less out. Working on projects, watching movies, chilling with my girl. Do you notice these kind of phases in your life? its like you turn switches that flip your needs. Anyway, i'm in the terrible situation where i'm sick of bars, flirting just for the fun of it, talking shit with my friends and wearing my face so much i drink for free. I'm also sick of staying in, tv, this comp, friends over, wine bottles and endless cigs.

Same city, same people, same house, same bars, same traffic, same worries, same chicks, same mindset and landscape...i really need to travel.

I really need holidays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds like you need a vacation, sir. and i'm going to wildwood for a week beginning tomorrow. i hear what you are sayin mang, i been boozin hard the past few weeks, fucking around too much at work, breakin out w/ pimples on my face like i am just gettin hair on me balls...fargin stressin out over anything lately.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by slave_one

maybe you need to do something that you don't normally do; something that is the total opposite of you to change up your life a little bit...

that or you're just overdue for a vacation.

Yeah actually i was thinking about that for a sec. Waking up really early, having breakfast, getting things done quick and efficient, meeting my girl for outdoors lucnhes after work, working out and feel exausted by 11pm is the total oposite of me...however...hoping islands, swimming, eating awesome food, smoking, drinking and fuckin sounds even better right now. I just need to change enviroment and get away from this city's rythm for a while

sounds like you got a bad case of the mondays. :lol: -wack joke i know.

i feel like that all the time to though. except i dont frequent bars much at all. but the things i do do (a party here or there with friends, basketball mainly, going places and buying shit i dont need) gets old really fast as well.

im at home a lot to. especially during the week. its crazy hot here in texas right now, and working your ass off in buildings with no a/c is absolutely no fun at all. so when i get off i rush home, hop in the shower, get cleaned up, turn on the computer, and relax with some food and the tv on in the background. im sore and tired when i get home from work.

but yea, life right now for me feels like a almost hopeless but not quite never ending circle with minimal fun involved.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by slave_one

see, you answered your own question.

this is off-topic, but does your lady still bring up the turtle? just wondering...

Haha, it was never a question actually...more like a clear demand..i need holidays.

And no, i think my girl is trying to forget the turtle incident..she made a couple calls to the resque center and they always tried not to be clear about what went down...they put the turtle to sleep. Something that had to be done from day one...

And i aint got nothing against mondays..i dont work 9-5 so weekdays are my best case

Originally posted by KiSe

DK

I thought this was gonna be a thread on Dead Kennedys.

Yo, one time, it was 3am and I was damn tired and drunk. This girl offered me a ride home, and I accepted. Then my buddy gets a call on his cell from this girl who is demanding that I show up at her friend’s house to “chill”. I was like, “yo, I’m tired and drunk, ain’t nothing gonna happen” and she says to me that she doesn’t give a fuck and that I must appear tonight, she’ll even pay for the cab.

A thirty dollar (all figures Canadian) cab ride later, I go there and can’t get it up. She says “what’s wrong?”, and I reply that I need some oral action if I even have a chance of satisfying her. She says that she doesn’t do that. What a shitty night.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Feel free to turn this into a dead kennedys thread, on a sidenote...the more i drink, the longer i bang but thats another song

wouldn't it be cool if we could all have the salary choice like a teachers. They can either choose to get paid less each paycheck but get paid 12 months or get paid a little bit more and only get it for 10 months. i'd go for the 12 month thing and dream of vacations like that again.

The worst is when you're drunk, and banging away, and nothings happening, and it's numb, but it wont go down, but nothings happening. And finally shes like whats wrong and you're like "Iono? I guess I'm too drunk" and then she's like "well i got mine, here" and starts doing the the harder i pull on it the more likely hes gonna skeet skeet thing and she has a ring on and you're like okay I feel that, you should stop...

Originally posted by Milton

and then she's like "well i got mine, here" and starts doing the the harder i pull on it the more likely hes gonna skeet skeet thing and she has a ring on and you're like okay I feel that, you should stop...

hahah this is so true

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

and here i was thinking this would be a story about how you got to drunk to fuck.I have to i have been to drunk to fuck more then once..:D

fucking whiskey dick :( gets the best of everyone.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Jello shots are a terrible invention. Give me a girl that smashes the can on her head after shotgunning the beer.

Better yet, a girl that smashes the bottle on her head.

amen to that. theres this little market down the street from me that sells jello shots for 50cents its kinda funny i think.

Archived