too cold to paint....so here's a sketch...

aederone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, no offense, but that is terrible. i mean, its not even close to being ok. i have no idea what it says. im asuming 'ader' but i cant make out a single letter... you really need to spend more cold days inside working on tags and throw ups before you even consider taking tht shit to the street.

i was helping. what do yuo want me to say? that you have absolutely no letter form, that looks like a mess of shitty spaghetti and you need to keep it off the walls? i was trying to avoid having to say all of that.

your not even at a place where someone could give specific tips other than simply to stop trying to draw pieces, work on tags and throw ups and leave pieces for later down the road... you need to learn to take criticism.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

aeder, aeder,aeder...ok. look man, you need to learn a LOT MORE about our culture in general before you try to express it. you live near me, hit me up! ill give some schoolin. but right now youre digging your own grave. you have much to learn.

Alright here is some help man - keep......it.......simple. Until you are confident in your solid letters don't try and put too many connections and advanced technique into them. Try to keep straight lines straight, and don't put too many curves in curved lines or they'll lose flow and look all out of whack. Don't overdue a theme, such as the series of blocks you have fading from all odd places from the letters, that goes for arrows too. And that is kind of a gross peice, so don't think everyone is being too harsh. Take the advice if you want it, and if you don't thats cool, just don't bitch. Everyone in this place is always bitching. Peace - The Trewth

I'm not going to say anything that will rip on you....I do agree with the comments above about you needing to PRACTICE.If you like the style you are drawing then keep it-just try to morph it some more and get it a whole lot cleaner...keep it up and don't get discouraged.peace.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by T.T Boy

it gets mighty cold up here in canada and it doesent stop me from painting.

im drinking a molson as we speak! im gonna try and take this one under my wing T.T. hes from my city. well, close by. nice kid in person.

first off that shit fucking blows but im sure you know this

two, pop your finger out of your pussy, its never to cold to paint...throw on the layers and go... it does get pissa cold in canada, BUT if there is will theres a way...three, that word sucks but dont drop the first E cuz then you would be a bad man...

those little handwarmers that football fans use come in pretty handy when it's cold...

i mean..think about it...if 40 year old beer guzzling fat doods can sit their asses on a cold metal bench through a green bay packers game, you can go out and paint in the cold..just rock some gloves and a scarf and some ear muffs and bring some hot chocolate...

im not gonna say what you can and cant do, but generally you want to get a somewhat original name for yourself....you cant write aeder (ader!) . drop the bold black marker and try doing your sketches in pen or pencil.

and dont let kids discourage you on this board...everyone's graff looks like shit when they first start

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

im drinking a molson as we speak! im gonna try and take this one under my wing T.T. hes from my city. well, close by. nice kid in person.

mr jangles comin correct with the molson. i always knew you were a good guy.

Re: !!!!

Originally posted by aederone

i write aeder..... sorry you can't make out letters but i can see them fine...... since when do you have to make your letters legible? i dunno about this page. shouldn't you guys help instead of rip on?

I.S.C

look it's mister super graff-o who writes those funky looking letters and nobody can read them but him!! he's COOL!!

Guest 5th wheel

i always say...dont immitate "busy'ness" in your letters and add extra arrows and dots..you gotta have a clean flow...and it will be "busy" lookin before you know it...keep workin though..i say hook up with MR.BOJANGLES...im sure he's got something up his sleeve.....good luck

Archived