Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

too cold to paint....so here's a sketch...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by aederone, Jan 24, 2002.

1. aederone

aederone Member

2. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

there is blood coming out of my eyes.

3. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

you paint?

i think there should be some more cold days where you live so you can do a decent sketch...

god dam!

5. aederone

aederone Member

aederfuckyouallone I.S.C

damn...you guys are harsh.....lotsa love tonight. thanks.:king:

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, no offense, but that is terrible. i mean, its not even close to being ok. i have no idea what it says. im asuming 'ader' but i cant make out a single letter... you really need to spend more cold days inside working on tags and throw ups before you even consider taking tht shit to the street.

7. aederone

aederone Member

!!!!

i write aeder..... sorry you can't make out letters but i can see them fine...... since when do you have to make your letters legible? i dunno about this page. shouldn't you guys help instead of rip on?

I.S.C

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i was helping. what do yuo want me to say? that you have absolutely no letter form, that looks like a mess of shitty spaghetti and you need to keep it off the walls? i was trying to avoid having to say all of that.
    your not even at a place where someone could give specific tips other than simply to stop trying to draw pieces, work on tags and throw ups and leave pieces for later down the road... you need to learn to take criticism.

9. team86

team86 Guest

Hahaha.... oh.

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

not feeling it at all...needs alot of work, keep practicing....

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

aeder, aeder,aeder...ok. look man, you need to learn a LOT MORE about our culture in general before you try to express it. you live near me, hit me up! ill give some schoolin. but right now youre digging your own grave. you have much to learn.

12. trew

trew Member

Alright here is some help man - keep......it.......simple. Until you are confident in your solid letters don't try and put too many connections and advanced technique into them. Try to keep straight lines straight, and don't put too many curves in curved lines or they'll lose flow and look all out of whack. Don't overdue a theme, such as the series of blocks you have fading from all odd places from the letters, that goes for arrows too. And that is kind of a gross peice, so don't think everyone is being too harsh. Take the advice if you want it, and if you don't thats cool, just don't bitch. Everyone in this place is always bitching. Peace - The Trewth

13. 455

455 Guest

I'm not going to say anything that will rip on you....I do agree with the comments above about you needing to PRACTICE.If you like the style you are drawing then keep it-just try to morph it some more and get it a whole lot cleaner...keep it up and don't get discouraged.peace.

14. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Once I was painting and it was SO fucking cold I thought my fingers were gonna break off and bleed to death.

:D

15. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

call me bro, ill help you see the light. :king: